No announcement yet.

Bernie's failing against Hillary in the debates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They also have restricted immigration from non-developed, non-European nations and a mostly homogenous population.

Mek we see dem tek in a few generations of low skilled, low income immigrants and see how them system stand up to dat
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

And why should the minimum wage in NY be the same as that in Florida? Or West Virginia? Or Idaho?

Hillary's explanation of where she stands re minimum wage made perfect sense to me. Bernie didn't seem to get it, although maybe his real point was that she lied about it.

Bernie flopped terribly when it came to gun control. Voting against assault rifles how many decades ago in Congress means little given what he has voted for since then.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Bernie has solutions, the media like you brush them off as idealist,you tell me he sat in the Senate for X years and submitted bills with no substance ?He just ran his mouth !

Kissteeth!

Pleassseeeeee !
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          Bernie has solutions, the media like you brush them off as idealist,you tell me he sat in the Senate for X years and submitted bills with no substance ?He just ran his mouth !

Kissteeth!

Pleassseeeeee !
          Bernie has not given any solutions ... simply shouting from the stage. He says what the masses wants to hear ... but when pressed for how ...

Daily News: And then, you further said that you expect to break them up within the first year of your administration. What authority do you have to do that? And how would that work? How would you break up JPMorgan Chase?
          Sanders: Well, by the way, the idea of breaking up these banks is not an original idea. It’s an idea that some conservatives have also agreed to.
          You’ve got head of, I think it’s, the Kansas City Fed, some pretty conservative guys, who understands. Let’s talk about the merit of the issue, and then talk about how we get there. ...
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Bernie is a sound bite King. He hasn't explain how he would achieve or plan to achieve one of his policy. No time frame or nothing.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Really,don't believe the hype,from being labelled a one issue candidate to this,he is the reason Ciinton is embracing criminal justice reform increase in minimum wage and now banking reform,among other left leaning social causes.

Sanders has a two-part approach to breaking up the banks and knows who can do it.

There are three ways we can break up the banks:
              http://www.salon.com/2016/04/09/bern...rview_partner/

The sound bite is from the Clinton's and her supporters,labelling the man as a one issue candidate,which issue is it
              * Banking
              * Criminal justice
              *_Social or economic justice ?- increase in minimum wage ?

As mi say X years in the Senate and you are telling me he is a mouth piece,the wall Street God father backed him,Gekko backed him,I guess they loved his BK accent!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

When has Sanders express this??? Is this a writing point for him?

I have never hear him express how he is going to accomplish any of his proposals.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Comprehension and ignorance will do that,Google is man's best friend.

https://berniesanders.com/issues/reforming-wall-street/

Comment

Debates are like football matches,a replay can be perspective altering,maybe the debate is fundamentally flawed,a neutral party on the podium serving as fact checker would probably change opinions as to who won.
                    Some people are banking on the ignorance of JP.

Comment

Working...
                    X