Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It look like Bartlett a read the forum

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...wth-in-tourism
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Of yuh sending him personal emails?😂😂😳

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

He said based upon survey feedback, Jamaica is most recognised for its food, music and love and these ingredients will be woven into the marketing strategy to attract more tourists to the island.
      Love?

What does that mean?!

Re the artisan centres, our craftspeople need to step it up. Some of the things they produce for tourists just nah mek it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mi dun tell unnu seh di Rent-a-Dread & Prostitution markets are HUGE. "Love" is the politically correct euphemism
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Gwaan Bartlett!!!!
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

It look like mi have fi go start sending him some. Mi nuh see nothing pon sports tourism.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X