Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giuliani voting for Drumpf

No surprise here. They are both bigots.

“Trump is a negotiator. He negotiates from a high bar to get people’s attention. Threatening to withdraw from NATO will get a better deal with NATO,” Giuliani said.

http://nypost.com/2016/04/07/rudy-gi...-donald-trump/

BLACK LIVES MATTER

....And so is Sarah Palin... LOL Wait, why the heck am I laughing?
    Peter R

Comment

Natural fit.

Tex Cruz gonna get an assing in NY yuh si?! An assing to end all assings!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

He's having a helluva time just trying to campaign in Boo York.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Trump is taking a beating in the delegate race behind the scenes....he is leaking delegates left right and center.

At this point I would say there is a less than 50-50 chance he will be the nominee.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Love it,he wins the popular vote and losses delegates.....lol.....to another wing or stolen by another wing nut how do Republicans repair that damage ,as I see it,win lose or draw between both of them how do they heal the riff.

They can always blame OBAMA.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
            X