RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corporate Inversion stopped in its tracks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corporate Inversion stopped in its tracks.

The Pfizer corporate tax inversion scam stopped by Obama's Treasury Dept.

I am wondering what a Bill or Hillary Clinton White House would have done in this case?.

I strongly suspect that a lot of hard working Pfizer employees would be facing layoffs given how corrupt the Clinton is taste are.

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
    The Pfizer corporate tax inversion scam stopped by Obama's Treasury Dept.

I am wondering what a Bill or Hillary Clinton White House would have done in this case?.

I strongly suspect that a lot of hard working Pfizer employees would be facing layoffs given how corrupt the Clinton is taste are.
    Make that " given how corrupt the Clintonistas are"

Comment

I was reading about that 2 days ago.

Recall also, early last year (maybe before), when Obama stopped the oil speculators from driving up oil prices?

These speculators used Iraq, Iran or any unrest [etc.] as reasons to increase prices; much to their benefit.

Oil prices went down drastically (continuing today)--since legislation was put in place to stop this vile act.

Obama is a great president IMO.

Good topic ReggaePhD !!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Spoke to a 1st generation Cuban exile and she loves him.Now thats interesting,she believes in lifting the embargo.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          I was reading about that 2 days ago.

Recall also, early last year (maybe before), when Obama stopped the oil speculators from driving up oil prices?

These speculators used Iraq, Iran or any unrest [etc.] as reasons to increase prices; much to their benefit.

Oil prices went down drastically (continuing today)--since legislation was put in place to stop this vile act.

Obama is a great president IMO.

Good topic ReggaePhD !!
          Yep. The guy is doing all he can to save us from the crooks. Starting next year all financial advisers who handle retirement products have to abide by strict fiduciary laws and act in the interest of the clients and not of their companies. I wonder whose side a President "Hillary or Bill" would have supported.

Comment

Working...
          X