X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunting saying something: PNP blood letting

http://m.jamaicaobserver.com/mobile/...ts-to-lead-PNP
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Philips : Paulwell does the ribbing and bidding.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/l...pnp-presidency
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

"I am not the only political leader in Jamaica who has lost an election and I didn't hear a call for others to step aside," she said.

"So I don't know why there is a call now for me to step aside. Is it because I am of a different gender?"

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

PSM need fi leggo dat! It could be because she lost 2 of 3 elections. What will she do if she retires from politics?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Be a case study for the fountain of youth.
          Teacher,she is addressing internal issues of HER party.

Comment

I can't see Portia coming through victorious if challenged by a half decent comrade. And if she does, then America deserves Drumpf.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I think she would likely beat any challenger right now. None of them have the grassroots support to challenge her.

Its all about the party delegates and who they want as the leader that they can lift out of the SUV, put on their shoulders and march through the crowd to the stage. Portia fits that mold more than anyone else in the PNP leadership right now.

I think she would have to lose another election to be taken on and beaten. Until then they will wait her out.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
              X