RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What about these 16 killed by terrorists in Ivory Coast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about these 16 killed by terrorists in Ivory Coast?

How come this never went viral? Never hit the mainstream TV news? Only some countries matter?

The final tally: 22 dead, including the six gunmen, two soldiers and 14 civilians.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...coast-resorts/
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Just keep calm and pray for Brussels
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
      Just keep calm and pray for Brussels
      Oh stop with the sarcasm Islandman. Irrespective of where it happened it is equally tragic. After taking the terrorist into custody on Friday, wasn't there an anticipation by various 'experts' that an attack would happen? How many times did we hear about the various attacks by various groups around the word?

The article Time linked was from March 14th, why didn't he post it then? We need to stop the us against them foolishness and promote one love.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

They are not TREATED as equally tragic by people who live and die by Western media sources. That is not debatable.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

They are not TREATED as equally tragic by people who live and die by Western media sources. That is not debatable.
          ... again .... why you all didn't post the various articles about the same incident Time just happened to find out about? All the major news entities reported it but I guess you all were not interested in it until there is a need to dismiss what happened in Europe. Sad ....
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

We don't post them because sadly its whats happening virtually every week in some part of the world. Belgium is this week, next week will be somewhere else. But unoo won't hold unoo head and bawl next week, cause it won't be on CNN. Only this week.

Comment

We don't post them because sadly its whats happening virtually every week in some part of the world. Belgium is this week, next week will be somewhere else. But unoo won't hold unoo head and bawl next week, cause it won't be on CNN. Only this week.
              Well, on Friday when the 4th Paris attacker was captured, I heard one expert predict a possible attack ... less than a week the attack happened and what you don't expect it to be news? This cold uncaring attitude wasn't expected .... my fault for thinking I was dealing with people who stood for humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                ... again .... why you all didn't post the various articles about the same incident Time just happened to find out about? All the major news entities reported it but I guess you all were not interested in it until there is a need to dismiss what happened in Europe. Sad ....
                Yes, I just found out about it.
                The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
                X