Really sad when happened in Belgium earlier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really sad when happened in Belgium earlier

today. I guess now they're going to get serious and start tracking all who went to Syria to train with ISIS.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

The saddest part is this will give Trump some support.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Are we supposed to change our FB profile to Belgium flags yet? Remember to shout me when its time!

Meanwhile 700 days later.....

Britain & US reportedly knew location of 80 girls kidnapped by Boko Haram

https://www.rt.com/uk/336444-boko-haram-girls-nigeria/
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
        Are we supposed to change our FB profile to Belgium flags yet? Remember to shout me when its time!

Meanwhile 700 days later.....

Britain & US reportedly knew location of 80 girls kidnapped by Boko Haram

https://www.rt.com/uk/336444-boko-haram-girls-nigeria/
        I know. Black lives don't count. Remember the Belgians are the most racist Europeans after the British and the French. Never forget King Leopold the Devil. Killed millions of Congolese people and placed some in cages to be exhibited around the world. Fcuk the Belgian flag. Only one man's opinion .

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
          I know. Black lives don't count. Remember the Belgians are the most racist Europeans after the British and the French. Never forget King Leopold the Devil. Killed millions of Congolese people and placed some in cages to be exhibited around the world. Fcuk the Belgian flag. Only one man's opinion .
          Tru dat.... Leopold & Co was a first class mass murder machine. Chickens coming home to roost in Babylon
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

.... and this attack was as a result of the action of King Leopold? You thing ISIS and their followers give a 5h!t about Leopold? Seeing how many people got killed and injured your comments are quite insensitive. Hate begets hate ...
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              .... and this attack was as a result of the action of King Leopold? You thing ISIS and their followers give a 5h!t about Leopold? Seeing how many people got killed and injured your comments are quite insensitive. Hate begets hate ...
              Yep hate begets hate is correct but it is Europeans you should tell that. After centuries of hate for others, they never expected that to beget hate?

Comment

The trouble is, a terrorist attack knows no history of its victims. I am sure all the victims were not Belgians or relatives of Leopold.

All terrorist attacks should be condemned!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yep hate begets hate is correct but it is Europeans you should tell that. After centuries of hate for others, they never expected that to beget hate?
                  Reggaedoc ... if you were in that airport ... you too would have been targeted. ISIS is killing because they want to kill ... it had nothing with what you are claiming .... then again ... opinion is like a$$hole ... everybody have one. It is my fault for expecting something better from you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    The trouble is, a terrorist attack knows no history of its victims. I am sure all the victims were not Belgians or relatives of Leopold.

All terrorist attacks should be condemned!
                    I understand what you are saying Mo, but this is a savage world. Not all the people killed in the Congo by Leopold the Devil were Congolese, not all the people killed in North Africa by French government terrorists were North Africans. We can go on back and forth forever, but the European savages only understand savagery. I would certainly prefer that they target and take out some of the European parliamentarians and even some PAST FIFA officials while they are at it but it is what it is and at some point they will get it right and bring Europe to its knees. Hopefully we will get our reparations before that.

Comment

No doubt about that but frankly I have had enough of the predictable wall to wall news coverage by the mainstream media when a few dozen Western Europeans get killed. OK we know they are doing it because Westerners don't think other peoples tragedy is equivalent to theirs, but we who know better should not perpetuate that idea by making proclamations of shock and horror when it happens to Westerners but not for anybody else.
                      BTW 28 people were killed in Turkey by ISIS a few weeks ago and Boko Haram killed more than 60 in Nigeria last month.

Enough.
                      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Agreed!

Comment

WTF???

Comment

I agree on the whole FB foolishness, but its not about Europeans being killed, its about WHERE the terrorists attack. If it killed a bunch of African tourists in Brussels airport it gets more attention that way. That is not right.

There is a stupid WESTERN bias going on, but that cant make us insensitive to the losses of innocent bystanders in this "clash of civilizations". We not even sure who the REAL masterminds are. Politics at play.

People a ded left right and centre and we ah gwaan like seh is coincidence or some simpletons perpetrating. Steeeuups.

Comment

Thats is the point! Cockroach gets killed when fowl a fight!

Comment

Working...
                              X