RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Bruce Golding back in the public sphere?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Bruce Golding back in the public sphere?

He is an embarrassment to the country. He should sail off into the sunset with his huge and undeserving pension.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    He is an embarrassment to the country. He should sail off into the sunset with his huge and undeserving pension.

Let's see ... the man that led the country through the worst economic recession since when..... the man under whose leadership the economy started growing again ... and even though you all sang praises to Peter every week .... they couldn't reach the growth that was experienced under Bruce's leadership .... despite how small it was.

The man that willingly took a pay cut and and took a lower pension .... yet he is an embarrassment? Yet some vex when mi call unuh CLOWNRADE.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The so called establish news media have become worst than the internet.
      Bruce Golding said he was neither approached or has the intention of been the NHT chief. He said the media never contacted him and they has his phone number.

Seems we have to confirm every thing 3 and 4 times.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        The so called establish news media have become worst than the internet.
        Bruce Golding said he was neither approached or has the intention of been the NHT chief. He said the media never contacted him and they has his phone number.

Seems we have to confirm every thing 3 and 4 times.
        Come on Sass. Why did you have to post this? Thank for spoiling my fun.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

So, what does that mean? He is not taking the position?

I see I could not actually go to the link when I tried, but I thought maybe they just blocked me!

Now, the news item is gone completely, but it is the headlines in the Tuesday edition of the Gleaner!

He really does need to tek weh himself!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He has much to offer still. He made a monumental mistake and has paid for it.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

So, which one of those things brought about his resignation?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No, he has not!!!

Is not your toe him run ova!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The man said he was not contacted by the Gleaner even though they had his number.

He said he was not offered a position or accepted and have no intention of accepting such position.

Gleaner need to realize that the election done and stop campaigning.

Gleaner running with too much stories now without confirmation, see them may have to pay Butch how much money for doing the same thing.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    So, which one of those things brought about his resignation?
                    I guess because too many of you are too retarded .. he simply walked away.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                      I guess because too many of you are too retarded .. he simply walked away.
                      Like Sarah Palin?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The toe nuh heal yet? Mind what happen to Bob happen to yuh!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                        X