RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don1 - Congrats to JC Robotics once more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Den wait...

Originally posted by Willi View Post
    My 13 year old is doing a Saturday robotics course given by the EPFL university for Young girls only!

Everybody catching the bug...
    Dem nuh ave quiz contest or spelling bee she cyan join tuh??

Step up di progress!!!!!!!! Woiiieeee
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

No Puppah...dem nuh inna dat. Official school still in the dark ages as she is in the Math & Physics option and they dont offer electronix/robotix to them there. Only the non-academic "prentice" route gets to do that in school. Very silly, I know, so we have to go the alternative route.

I must say the math is very interesting though, as they use lots of puzzle solving and Advanced pattern recognition kind of exercises.

Comment

No Puppah...dem nuh inna dat. Official school still in the dark ages as she is in the Math & Physics option and they dont offer electronix/robotix to them there. Only the non-academic "prentice" route gets to do that in school. Very silly, I know, so we have to go the alternative route.

I must say the math is very interesting though, as they use lots of puzzle solving and Advanced pattern recognition kind of exercises.
        Does that approach to math have a name??

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

No but it seems close to the article "A Mathematician's Lament" posted here last year.

She has regular Math class and also has the Pregymnasial Option called Math&Physics. This is where there do the Advanced Math.

Comment

No but it seems close to the article "A Mathematician's Lament" posted here last year.

She has regular Math class and also has the Pregymnasial Option called Math&Physics. This is where there do the Advanced Math.
            ok boss

Comment

Working...
            X