Very bad move, Anju!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very bad move, Anju!

The outspoken Warmington has earned the wrath of several on many occasions with outburts that have not gone down well with the public.
    His gesture of sticking his middle finger at journalists last year, while they sought information on a JLP rift at the party’s headquarters, was widely condemned.

Equally, his verbal attack on fellow parliamentarian Lisa Hanna, whom he called a Jezebel during a sitting of the House of Representatives last year, was also described as uncouth and vulgar by a wide cross section of the society.

In earlier years, he also told a CVM Television anchor to “go to hell” when asked a question, an act that was condemned by the Press Association of Jamaica, the International Federation of Journalists, and the Caribbean Broadcasting Association.

Warmington had also had his run-ins with former Contractor General Greg Christie, whom he once described as an “overzealous idiot” when Christie raised questions about a contract that was awarded to a company, of which Warmington, at the time, was said to be a director.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/Warmington-s-reward

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Warmington stick him up. Minister or possible walk the floor. Do you think he had no choice? LOL!!!
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Then, Marisa Dalrymple-Phillibert nuh can cross floor too?

So, I guess nothing much has changed then?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Pace yourself comrade...

Comment

She nuh have no way going but you Warmington a him own man and Warmi must be saying him support Anju right through and get dis. The One seat thing will call for skill negotiation. It will make Holness stronger or very fed up. Time will tell.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

My regret is that he isn't the Speaker.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yuh come back wid dat?

Di last time yuh tell mi dat mi pace misself fi a long 4 years. Dat nuh need nuh pace. Try 18 years. Dat a pace!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

That is true! Yuh think Drumpf utter crazy stuff?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Wheh yuh seh ah next record Global recession ah lik wi soon ?

Comment

Oh, that was the reason!

Mek mi pace miself fi real!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lol
                      Anju to Ben: Stop put u goat mouth pon the JLP.

Comment

he was left out of the senate...he had to get something to placate him...1 seat majority you can't risk someone crossing the floor...try again comrade

Comment

I will!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

In 2 weeks probably not. Wait di hundred days nuh? Geezas Crise!!!! Di man scratch him ***** is a problem .... Gi him a chance fi frig up like how di comrade dem extended run nuh?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Chill! Geez! I am still fully supporting but dat don't mean mi can't point out foolishness. I did the very same thing when the PNP was in power. Unnu figget arready?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X