No bashment music allowed in london

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No bashment music allowed in london

“The penny dropped after a little while about what they meant when they said ‘change your clientele’. I think we all knew what they meant at that stage.” Seda explained to Noisey. “I like to stay away from saying comments like ‘they’re racist’, but I think the facts speak for themselves.” According to the Croydon Advertiser (who have covered this story extensively), minutes written by a police offer from this meeting referenced how the Dice Bar was “not adhering to the music policy” and that they agreed “not to play bashman or John Paul”, which we assume means Bashment or Sean Paul.

Seda also told Noisey how the Dice Bar wasn’t the first nightclub affected by the ‘bashment ban’. “There was a bar down the road called Yates and one day it kicked off outside and they were told "change the music, change everything, but Yates just sold the building and moved out within weeks. And then the licencing department came to me and said, 'We don’t want the Yates clientele coming to your venue,' But that’s like going to the manager of Tesco and telling them not to have Sainsbury’s customers in there. How the hell do we know who they are? But they wouldn’t give me a list of anyone – no gang members or anything.

http://noisey.vice.com/blog/bashment-ban-croydon
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.
Working...
X