Why i would vote for Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why i would vote for Trump

If the American presidential election winds up with Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump, and my passport is confiscated, and I’m somehow FORCED to choose one or the other, or I’m PAID to do so, paid well … I would vote for Trump.

My main concern is foreign policy. American foreign policy is the greatest threat to world peace, prosperity, and the environment. And when it comes to foreign policy, Hillary Clinton is an unholy disaster. From Iraq and Syria to Libya and Honduras the world is a much worse place because of her; so much so that I’d call her a war criminal who should be prosecuted. And not much better can be expected on domestic issues from this woman who was paid $675,000 by Goldman Sachs – one of the most reactionary, anti-social corporations in this sad world – for four speeches and even more than that in political donations in recent years. Add to that Hillary’s willingness to serve for six years on the board of Walmart while her husband was governor of Arkansas. Can we expect to change corporate behavior by taking their money?

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/03/...-over-hillary/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Like your football posts, you live for controversy, sensationalism and nonsense.

For every reason I shouldn't vote for Hillary, there are 100 why no one should vote for Drumpf.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Hillary get 1 million. How many millions did Trump get from his Bankruptcies and failed businesses?

What is wrong with been paid to give speech on Wall Street. Obama soon rake in his own when he is done.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

And you still read,that's the million dollar question.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Oops! Maybe I didn't read it all!

Let me slink off and read it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Bernie for me.

Comment

Bernie's ideas are as fresh as Louis van Gaal's and as pretty as a Kadupul Flower.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

If Bernie was a better orator, I would swear I was listening to Michael Manley in the last debate.

President Sanders would invite the Castros to the White House to rah!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Bernie mek too much sense so he is a radical, the only presidential candidate that wants ganja reclassified on the DEA list.

Comment

Working...
                  X