No announcement yet.

Cabinet? Or Golden Age home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was simply pointing something out. Never said he could do better. Never said he couldn't.

Juliet have big son from long time so this is not her first born.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Juliet Flynn?

Him coulda do worst but 9 people under 6 not too bad either. Yes would like to see it better still but the oldsters not giving it up at all.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Juliet Cuthbert. This will be her first born since adding Flynn to her name.

So I guess you're right. SMH

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yeah she have a grown son, he would be in his mid 20s now.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

ok didn't know. Thanx for the info.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Not really age dat mek yuh a dinosaur, its milage in polytrix.

How many come from the 1970s? Dat is what I look for.

Comment

True ting! Mike Henry, for instance, is much older than Seaga was when he left politics. But he clearly has more vim, vigour and vitality than One Don, and still possesses a sharp mind. As does the 85 year old Seaga.

So for me, age is but a number. However, if you've been at the trough for 30/40 years and have little of value to show for it...time to go! And perhaps you overstayed your welcome by 20/30 years.

Career politicians who just sit there, handing out trinkets to their constituents, drinking rum wid dem and burying dem relatives for the last several decades are useless and have contributed to the problem of poverty and all else that goes with it.

Same goes for sports administrators. Happy Sutherland, nice man, ruled St. Catherine football for some 40 years I believe and they are still using Prison Oval as their parish stadium.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

True talk Mo.

Mek wi make a roll call of 1970s Ticians still around from both major parties.
                  Bartlett/Henry/Samuda/...Babsy and Smith came after, as did kuff kuff Desmond.

Perhaps Warmie and Horace Chang ran in 1980! Confirmed!
                  From the PNP we have Portia/Pickers/John Junor/.

The Pearts, Peter Phillips and KD came after 1980.

From the 1970s, I recall DK/Ferdie Neita/Spaulding/Danny Buck/ Josh/Eric Bell/Eli Matalon/David Coore/Glasspole (as GG)/Cooke/ and a host of others either dead or retired. Names like OD Ramtallie/Ralph Brown/Hugh Small/Winston Jones/Terry Gillette/Horace Clarker/Foggy Mullings/Derrick Heaven/Arnold Scree Bertram/Sydney Pagon/Desmond Leaky... etc

See all who ran here in 1980: http://www.eoj.com.jm/content-70-219.htm

Comment

Thanks for that list, Willi.

As far as I'm concerned, ALL on that list who are still around need to go!! Even if they were 20 at the time!

Portia's constituency - no. of electors on list: 20992
                    No. of votes cast: 21716

Heh haaay!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Regular ting dat ... Never once heard of it being investigated

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Anybody who didn't vote for Portia is subject to investigation.

Comment

Working...
                        X