X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabinet? Or Golden Age home?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

PNP can show them how its done in 8 years time.. well.. by default

Mi nuh tink Portia, Petah, Pickergill, Omar etc can last that long...

Membah di days of Roger, Thwaites, Pickersgill, Portia, Omar, AJ, Petah ?

As for the cartoon depiction of Mike Henry in a wheel chair.. look like him nevah ketch di Michael Jackson move him pull wheh day !

Last edited by Muadib; March 9, 2016, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
      As for the cartoon depiction of Mike Henry in a wheel chair.. look like him nevah ketch di Michael Jackson move him pull wheh day !

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

5 outta 14 is a stretch. Bartlett missing, but Spencer is NOT in the Cabinet...Jnr Minister now.

Decent balance.

Indeed from the 1970s only Bartlett, Samuda and Henry are survivors.

Babsy and Spencer emerged after the mid 1980s.

Comment

People a stretch. You expect he was going to support some of the oldsters that supported him. It could have been worst with Warmi, James Robertson, Dalrymple etc.

Look at the lower house where had a chance to nominate people not based on election. It is full with young vibrant people with independent thinking, while on the other side only AJ missing.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Of the cabinet ministers and juniors, 5 will be 70 or more this year, and another 9 are 60 or older. Mike Henry will be 81 in June!

I suspect a PNP cabinet would have boasted similar numbers tho, so I guess, it's ok!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Pace yuself Ben pace yuself. I seem to recall you predicting three consecutive terms for a previous green government. Drivah don't stop at all. Positivity Mi say.

Comment

Is Sass dis, not Ben. As they say in south east Asia, same same but different!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

How could you get younger members when they are the ones who won their seats?

I think you can only have 2 people from the lower house in the Cabinet. He did the right thing by giving Juliet time of to deal with her first born. He didn't choose his wife, where else could the members come from?
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Unnu ready eeh. Andrew win one week and him name call more than Portia name in the last 4 years on the forum.

Keep it up. Hopefully it will encourage him to reach for higher standards.

Comment

Ben predicting eight years of poverty to prosperity up top.

Comment

Whether you sleep in Shady Pines or not was never the question! The question has always been: What do you bring to the table - How wonderful is your thought-process and effort? ...and Results?
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

A hope we get the prosperity fi real. Mi coulda do wid some too. LOL!!!

Comment

and, did you win your seat?

Comment

Yuh live a Jamaica? KMT

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X