Final Answer: Dr Green over Dr Dunn by 5 votes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Answer: Dr Green over Dr Dunn by 5 votes

PNP's Dr Winston Green has retained his seat in ‪SE StMary‬. Magisterial recount gives him a 5 vote win over JLP's Dr Norman Dunne coun
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

yeah congrats to Dr. Green. Hope he is a better MP this time around.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Green win fi orange!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

LoL

Comment

So, argument DUNN now?

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
            So, argument DUNN now?
            Two ballots are missing but that's is not enough to change the winner. There is one more route available, an 'election petition' but KD says that Dr Green would get more votes because of rejected ballots that he is not happy about. The bottom line is that Dr Green should have won the preliminary count but there was a transposition error in writing down the totals from a box in the first count. Time to dunn, move on.
            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Yes, I was aware of all those facts and agree.

Comment

Unfortunately not...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

KD seh ?

Oh well.. why dem boddah di Judge in di fuss place.. dem shouldah juss hask KD.. !

Comment

Working...
                  X