Watched the GOP debate last night....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched the GOP debate last night....

The last question before closing comments asked--the 3 lagging candidates if they would support Trump if he received the partys' nonination .

They all replied yes................

Trying reconcile the vitriol spewed by Cruz and Rubio againt Trump and then later supporting him...........

Don't make sense.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    The last question before closing comments asked--the 3 lagging candidates if they would support Trump if he received the partys' nonination .

They all replied yes................

Trying reconcile the vitriol spewed by Cruz and Rubio againt Trump and then later supporting him...........

Don't make sense.
    I lost interest after seeing how it started. If I wanted to watch sketels tracing, I'd watch real housewives of ....
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

It rally doesn't HL. What it effectively means is that they are no less con men than he is.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

But then ... If you really think bout it, what in this election campaign has made sense on the republican campaign.

Anyway at least 2 said it through gritted teeth and only because they signed the pledge which they would try to get out of. They are getting Thea Gaige as we speak

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You guys have to ask yourselves what do Rubio and Cruz call support....lol.....if its anything like giving BR constructive criticism to reach an X standard....Im inna trouble.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You need to deal with that obsession...

See if this helps. You don't have to thank me!
            https://psychiatrists.psychologytoda.../New+York.html
            Peter R

Comment

Working...
            X