RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Mitt Romney tek Ben Carson spot at the debate tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Mitt Romney tek Ben Carson spot at the debate tonight?

With lines like this ......

"Here's what I know: Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud," Romney said. "His promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University. He's playing members of the American public for suckers: He gets a free ride to the White House, and all we get is a lousy hat."

(Note to self ... buy popcorn on the way home this evening).
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

All this is after saying this about Trump 4 years ago while accepting his endorsement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqhLT5GZcD8

And then they wonder why thinking people don't believe anything politicians say. Remember this is supposed to be a religious, family values man.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
      All this is after saying this about Trump 4 years ago while accepting his endorsement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqhLT5GZcD8

And then they wonder why thinking people don't believe anything politicians say. Remember this is supposed to be a religious, family values man.
      Saw it this morning, but I guess after realizing that Trump is now unstoppable he figures he should step in. Can't wait to hear Trump's response. I anticipate the word .."LOSER!"
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Do you know the rating for tonight's show? I hear it might be R!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Was listening to Trumps response earlier this afternoon. Typical Trump.

"He begged me for my endorsement, if I told him to go on his knees in front of me he would have done it" What he was suggesting was not missed by the Trumpians.

"I have so much more money than him, in fact I have a Gucci store that is worth more than Mitt Romney"

You think we are still in that alternate universe? A yasso nice!
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

The GOP debates are the most entertaining reality show on tv.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Who? T-Rump?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Surreality

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                X