Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portia MiniVan ordered out of Jamaica house

Hmm,
    We need to grow up. Portia is still PM until Andrew is sworn in. We can learn from Uncle Sam. He will give home on one of the planes that serves as Air Force 1.

http://jftnews.tumblr.com/post/14032...rdered-removed
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Is this true? If think JFT is a PNP propaganda machine
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Based on what I just read, you are correct.

Comment

LOL. These guys haven't learnt. Shot in the foot again. Comedic.

Comment

Is pure conspiracy mania by PNP activists on Facebook.
          One web spun after another.

Is suh dem tied to the trough??

In all likelihood, we have entered an era of ONE TERM governments as I predicted in 2012. Only Outstanding/Exceptional performance can break this cycle and grant a party a 2nd term.

IMHO, that is a GOOD thing.

Comment

yep and I think the close election is a good thing. We need leaders who can rise to the occasion.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

They have really been out of control since last Thursday, some nasty rumours and vitriol.

Hopefully they are going through the stages of grief and this will pass soon.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Wish I could agree with you. In my opinion, the PNP snatched defeat out of the jaws of victory with their arbitrary candidate replacements and debate shun. They could have won, even if only by a few seats.

But I'm with you with the hope that Jamaicans will, more than ever, be looking at performance and not be beholden to the party of their parents.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

For some, it will pass. For many, it won't.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

True to a large extent, as it was VERY close, but even if they won by a couple seats, it would have been almost like a one term syndrome. My main point was not the absolute result itself, but the lack of comfort going forward.

Only exceptional performance can guarantee a party relative comfort.

John public have all th Ticians sweating now. Message sent!

The BASe naw win no more, you need to convince the "tipping point" swing voters.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                      The BASe naw win no more, you need to convince the "tipping point" swing voters.
                      And Jamaica has a lot of swing/uncommitted voters!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                        Is this true? If think JFT is a PNP propaganda machine
                        You are right. This Kamela that has been pushing her agenda on social media is affiliated with the blog.
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                            Put it pon har PNP forum. I guess it would be removed.
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mi send a email to binks....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X