Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie I have a new name for your Governor

As of tonight I will refer to him as Trumps water bwoy

Look how the man stand at attention while the big boss take questions from the media?
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Fat punk
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
      As of tonight I will refer to him as Trumps water bwoy

Look how the man stand at attention while the big boss take questions from the media?
      Damn ... I was saying to my wife last night that after failing as Governor, failing as a presidential candidate, he found his calling .... "Trump's water boy!" And funny enough you gave him the same title.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Fools seldom differ!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Fools seldom differ!
          or .... great minds... I thought you were being positive?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I'm being positive for my government, not for you and Islandman.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Surgeon General Ben Carson soon join him.
              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
                Surgeon General Ben Carson soon join him.
                .... wait ... Ben Carson was still running?

Comment

Running is a strong word. He never went pass "slow crawl" at any time during his campaign!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He said that he is not attending the next debate because he does not see a political path forward but he has not suspended his campaign. We will hear more on Friday.
                    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
                    X