Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Shields

As Min of Justice?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Teacher.I would first have to know his views on the prison proposal made by Cameron,
    if he passes that smell test then I have no objections,he was remarkable..

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      As Min of Justice?
      Justice? The speculation I heard is Security.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Sorry yes security. Forgetting the 2 were split up.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Good question.

Comment

I was just about to say, if he can get the X6 murderer to court, it would be worth it. And then I see the case is not dead!

YAY!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He was not well liked by some of the Police leadership. Also, for those familiar with the Jamaican constitution can a non MP be Minister of National Security? I know that the minister of Finance has to be an MP.

Comment

I would imagine that if he was to be chosen they would know the answer to that question

Comment

Thumbs up!!!

Unlike other, the prison rationale does not bother me as much as the paltry sum they proposed (in a high handed manner to boot).

Comment

Huh??

Dat still pending?

Comment

Only MoF (and PM) has to be MP. Others can be Senators.

Dats why MoF gets a house too. (Vale Royal) LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                        He was not well liked by some of the Police leadership. Also, for those familiar with the Jamaican constitution can a non MP be Minister of National Security? I know that the minister of Finance has to be an MP.
                        Dwight Nelson was a senator.
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Thanks. Wasn't sure. Begs the question though should the minister of national security be an MP , born in Jamaica or never been a citizen of another country?

Comment

Don't even think those were even considered in our constitution.

Is he good enough to get crime down significantly? That is the only question I have.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                              Huh??

Dat still pending?
                              If you wait long enough then the government will loose important evidence or important persons will migrate, die etc. If Kartel understood that then he would have dragged out his case.
                              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X