Andrew Holness on election promises - Not a perfect world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew Holness on election promises - Not a perfect world

Prime Minister-designate Andrew Holness has sought to assure that his Government will seek to honour all of its election promises, but he is also reminding Jamaicans that they do not "live in a perfect world".

"I was very specific in what I said. "

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/n...liver-promises
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

I knew it all along but kept asking where will he get the money. I knew his mentor would send him there. Ground hog Day. JLP was not serious about moving JA forward; have zero knowledge of Geo-politics. JA just don't want to work hard mentally. There is no quick fix as we will all learn soon.
    http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/n...ese-ambassador

Ground Hog Day! watch di movie.

Comment

What did you know all along ?

Comment

that he will try (being the key operative) to source the money from China.
        Nuh badda wid cause as ol peeple say "tan an see nuh spoil nuh dance"

Comment

I don't recall the 'not a perfect world' speech on the campaign . I expected some backpedaling but not so soon. wish him luck still. One party state not good for anybody.

Comment

where is the backpedaling...you want him to implement policy before the budget?

Comment

Well He may want China to take over the IMF loan at a lower interest rate but that comes with a lot of complications. He also snubbed the US by not going
              to the US embassy. So merica name nuh mean nutten roun yah nuh more?
              Oh yeah? Peter and Portia ah roll pon di floor wid laughter.

Watch part II of the movie.

Comment

My question to you is; where do you want to watch part II. From here in the empire or from ground zero?

Comment

you cracking like the rest of the comrades...just kick back & watch the prosperity on your tv...mi nuh grudge yuh fi the ac or seedless grapes again...we soon can afford our own

Comment

So, so ah so Part II name "Prosperity"? Ah true boss cause tan an see nuh spoil nuh dance.

Comment

Watch yah!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Easy Brick this one seat majority seems to affecting you. All incoming governments seek to have some sort of wiggle room with regard to what they promised on the campaign trail. I do not fault him for that. Just didn't expect him to start out wiggling so soon.

Comment

What is the Wiggling.... including in the official Budget ?

Comment

Look like yuh a line up yuhself fi a cabinet position. Information? Propaganda? Which one?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Dunn will likely regain the seat on Majesterial recount, based on the public info I have seen so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X