RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something must be wrong with my taste in movies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something must be wrong with my taste in movies.

I watched Mad Max that received a few awards last night at the Oscars ... and the only reason I ended up watching that movie was because I was too lazy to get up and get the remote. If dat can get Oscar, clearly sinting wrong with my taste in movies. Then again ... is it the same movie?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

It won technical awards ONLY. I didn't see it but I heard it was good from some quarters. I want to see it now because sometimes I can't bother with story lines I can't follow. I'll go just to see the effects and wonder how they did it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The story line was pish.

But from a special effects: surround sound, costumes and other technical aspects it was outstanding!!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Technically, it was good not great. The Transformer and Avenger series were much better IMO.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
        X