No announcement yet.

The presidential race has been hijacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think that even if he enters the race now he can build enough momentum to change the minds of the majority on either side.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

That maybe true but it seems like you have a lot of youngsters not too happy with Hillary and some centralist and right wing Christians rebugs who looking somewhere to hide that can make it attractive to a good candidate.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Not the majority but he could win over enough to influence the outcome.

A lot of independent voters think Hilary is somewhere between dishonest and corrupt, and Trump is not an option.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

The only honest guy in the race is Bernie and dem nuh want Im, suh dem affi tek wha dem get.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I really don't know why this hullabaloo about Hillary being dishonest. Which politician is honest with the public? She stood up extremely well with the Benghazi inquests and all this noise about her emails which many are being made retroactively classified. Big deal.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

fact is, any politician been around as long as Hillary will have some time change some position or done something not everybody liked. I have seen her given a speech one and she call across very good to the live audience, I was impressed, Them can't handle her one in any hearing or debate so them a go try. How many position had Trump changed in the last 4 years?
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well this email thing just wont leave the news cycle and the FBI actively investigating doesn't help, nor do the questions about how their foundation operated. When its so many things after a while people believe that some of it must be true. She definitely has a perception issue. Its not fatal but its there.

Trump is very different, everybody knows he is corrupt but his supporters just don't care. They care that he wants to kick out Muslims and Latinos and support the police in beating down more blacks. That is their priority, not his honesty.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Donald Trump's white nationalism is spilling out into America's high schools, as some fans from an all white Iowa high school team chanted "Trump, Trump," to try and rattle Perry high school:

Iowa H.S. Students Chant 'Trump' After Loss To Racially Diverse Basketball Team

High school students in Des Moines, Iowa, this week chanted "Trump! Trump!" after a boys' basketball game. The chanters were from Dallas Center-Grimes High, which has a largely white population. Their school's team had just lost to Perry High School, which has a more diverse student population.

http://crooksandliars.com/2016/02/io...ump-after-loss

Comment

To answer that question, have you seen Trump's wife? One position clearly won't do.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                    X