No announcement yet.

JLP 32 to PNP 31 - St Mary South East

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was having a discussion with my sister about that a short while ago. I think the EOJ needs to be more careful with their wording when a seat is close. Publish the first count but don't declare the seat if the margin is within a certain threshold, and the media should make that clear as well. She said she didn't think that would stop the party from taking the first count as a win and declaring victory. I think going forward it will though, nobody will concede when a few close seats are the difference between winning and losing.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Sorry. Head tek mi!
      Last edited by Mosiah; February 28, 2016, 08:21 PM.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

By the way, your sister was very professional in a season when the medias and journalists were all trying to influence. Thanks for that, we can't go back to where the EOJ even seem to be bias. They have to double check everything they do.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

EOJ just confirmed a transposition error. JLP and PNP totals were swapped when written on one box during the preliminary count on the night of the election. The PNP has the higher count on that box. There are also rejected ballots.
          The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Most of the rejected were for the JLP which Dr. Dunn thinks he will get overturned in court.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

True oh wise one. Is Andrew going to be sworn in any time this week, pray tell?

Comment

Time yuh cyaan tell yuh banker say, yuh ah go miss a payment cause yuh waan keep ah big bashment. So whey yuh say raise di rent pon di tenant and use di diffrence between the initial rent and the new one fi keep di bashment? Den dat nuh tree card trick boss? Where is sass when you need him.

Comment

Thursday they say ... Would have been sooner if not for the length of time that the recount took

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                  X