Manifesto.. Jamaica just copy and paste

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manifesto.. Jamaica just copy and paste

Don't forget search and replace on 'Singaporean' before printing..

– We will enable every Singaporean to realise their full potential, regardless of the starting point
    – We will ensure a bright future for Singaporeans. We will invest in every Singaporean to help them get good jobs, upgrade themselves and achieve their best in life
    – No one will be left behind. Social safety nets will protect those without means of help or support. We will support and care for the less fortunate, disadvantaged and vulnerable
    – We will build affordable, quality public housing with green spaces and good amenities for all – We will encourage and support strong families
    – Every Singaporean can have peace of mind that should they or their loved ones fall ill, they can receive affordable, high quality healthcare
    – We will progressively solve current transport issues and make our land transport system one of the most modern, efficient and green in the world. Travel will be more comfortable, convenient and easier
    – We will keep Singapore safe and secure
    – We will overcome challenges, turn vulnerabilities into strengths and continue to be a shining red dot
    – We are not done building Singapore. The Singapore of Tomorrow will be a nation of opportunities, a jewel among global cities and above all, a City of Hope, Heart and Home for all citizens.

Have you shared this with your people at Belmont Road?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Better send a copy to the people at Old Hope Road too, just in case
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Islandman, a it same thing me did out fi say to Mosiah. Him fi jook the sheep and the goat same time.
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Working...
        X