Congrats to Andrew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Andrew

he has fought his own party, fought against all the bad things that was thrown at him, He campaigned on the ground and was written of by many pundits and expert. He stuck to his talk and fought all the negativity and even with less money to play with. His first thought was never to oppose or block roads.

He was successful in getting some young people in good position why the PNP was busy pushing out some of their good youngsters.

Wish him all the best and remember your just an election away from going home. With a close victory it should be a vigorous parliament. For me this is democracy at its best. Let us see how we deal with it. Hopefully the trials has made him a better leader and you will use it as example for better governance and not arrogance.

Good luck
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

You see, this is where me and Don1 going to be very disappointed. We've waited almost 5 years to read Assasin's most favourite word. What's the point of victory if wi not gwine to hear Sass say, "Gwaan, Anju!"

KMT!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Him get that when the economy start growing, nothing much to celebrate yet.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        You see, this is where me and Don1 going to be very disappointed. We've waited almost 5 years to read Assasin's most favourite word. What's the point of victory if wi not gwine to hear Sass say, "Gwaan, Anju!"

KMT!
        LOL!!
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          I can't wait!

Gwaan, Sass!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            Well yuh bruk wi bad. Expectations high.

Bartlett used to get a showa ah GWAANS juss fi mek announcements.....which generally neva manifest

Look like is juss a Bartlett ting

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

what announcements? you mean his signed contracts?

Mi still a wait pon your Logistic hub, St. Thomas Hollywood, Crown & anchor, and car factory at Spanish town which you never have no problem selling on the site .

Comment

LOL...Look yah Johnny

Mi nuh tink yuh waan mi repost di avalanche ah GWAAN BARTLETTS whe yuh type yahsuh ova im vaporware. It tek bout 2 minutes fi locate

Juss say di word Johnny

Comment

Positivity wi seh, don't?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuhseeit

Comment

Working...
                    X