No announcement yet.

The big winners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has nothing at all do with beauty. I have seen her over the years in her position as VP for JMMB and since she became the PNP's candidate for that area. Her words have suggested to me that she can be of great benefit to any constituency. Bricky says she's neurotic and can't connect with people. Such characteristics don't come over the air when I see her on TV.

Mrs. Holness has not done anything similar, but it's not because she may not have the potential. She was unknown to most of us up to 3 months ago. You may have noticed I have not implied in any way that Mrs. Holiness was a dunce.

Btw, have you ever heard me talk about Lisa Hanna in that manner?

And I guess Imani didn't go to Harvard for nutten.

Not trying to start a fight here about my opinion on Imani. You will believe what you will. I will remain positive about the future of my country. We should all be tired of the long face and bad wishes for the governing party when our party lose. Lord knows I am! It sickens me when I see comrades jumping up and down a talk bout Portia is still my leader, Portia is still my prime minister. Some of those people can claim ignorance and lack of education why they maintain those views, but some of us on this Forum not in a position to say that.

Positivity wi seh, don't?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah
      It has nothing at all do with beauty. I have seen her over the years in her position as VP for JMMB and since she became the PNP's candidate for that area. Her words have suggested to me that she can be of great benefit to any constituency. Bricky says she's neurotic and can't connect with people. Such characteristics don't come over the air when I see her on TV.

Mrs. Holness has not done anything similar, but it's not because she may not have the potential. She was unknown to most of us up to 3 months ago. You may have noticed I have not implied in any way that Mrs. Holiness was a dunce.

Btw, have you ever heard me talk about Lisa Hanna in that manner?

And I guess Imani didn't go to Harvard for nutten.

Not trying to start a fight here about my opinion on Imani. You will believe what you will. I will remain positive about the future of my country. We should all be tired of the long face and bad wishes for the governing party when our party lose. Lord knows I am! It sickens me when I see comrades jumping up and down a talk bout Portia is still my leader, Portia is still my prime minister. Some of those people can claim ignorance and lack of education why they maintain those views, but some of us on this Forum not in a position to say that.

Positivity wi seh, don't?

Easy Marco Rubio, why yuh repeating yuhself so much?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

So I guess even in victory di eediat post dem fram yuh will continue.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Heh heh! Funny! Damn computer connection!

Good one!

Now gwey!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A one interview I really see with Juliet but she was talking about things in the constituency and talking about roads and how to do them at a lower cost. Facebook had pictures of her walking and interacting with people. Imani is also an asset for the PNP, but bright people nuh always work together, ask Tufton and Andrew but it would be good if they both keep remain in the political relm.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I hear that Juliet Holness was Alex Williams campaign manager and that she has been in that constituency long time before Imani. Remember Crawford had a runoff against Blake and lost and then sometime after they placed Imani there so she was at a disadvantage

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Fair enough . I too think Imani is bright . But so is people like to kimina j smith I just felt the Duncan name had clout.

Comment

Don't forget the BIGGEST winnah !

Jamaica Land We Love !

Comment

Working...
                  X