No announcement yet.

The big winners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who would have thought that a JLP win would have Led to so much unity and comraderie on the board. The positivity warms my heart. Lets fulljoy it while it lasts.

Comment

The forum is one thing. Was talking to someone and she feel di country mash up because too much freeness being promised and she sees what happened with hospitals when that was introduced.

Were those just promises to get elected? Will Anju really find a way to pay for them? Or will he implement them without much consideration for the cost ramifications?

We'll see, but for now, positivity wi seh, don't?

On the other hand, a bredren who lives in Portia's constituency sounded quite ok with the result and was hopeful for the future. So, let's see how it all works out. I'm not assuming he's a comrade. He could have been one of the 3% who did not vote for Portia!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Funny enough I think the *****s helped her. It was the guy who did the recording who came across as a fassy!

I heard her with Hugo on a radio programme and she was prepared, had her facts and figures and Hugo was scrambling .... worse when the moderator said to him, you knew you were coming here and what the issues would be...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

In the time of Tony Spaulding in Arnett Gardens one election he got 12 thousand votes to about 10 for the opposition candidate. An investigation was therefore initiated: To find out who exactly were those ten wayward souls. How times have somewhat changed. Too funny.

Comment

Yeah that thought crossed my mind, that maybe it helped her. It was clear in the audio that she was cussing him for not performing, it's not like it was a personal thing. It was also a private conversation, and which person hasn't said things in private that would embarass them if it was public.

It really looks like PNP were overly confident.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Did they find the rebellious 10? I hope their graves are at least marked.

At one point, one A. Black had not received a single vote! I suppose they did eventually get to his box.

Yes, that was Ras Astor.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Gone, rotten and alas forgotten except maybe to their family. I admire Ras Astor Black's persistence. Whe you say? dem tief him 10 vote dem?

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                  Gone, rotten and alas forgotten except maybe to their family. I admire Ras Astor Black's persistence. Whe you say? dem tief him 10 vote dem?
                  LOL!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                    Who would have thought that a JLP win would have Led to so much unity and comraderie on the board. The positivity warms my heart. Lets fulljoy it while it lasts.
                    Nuh fret...No doubt mi soon find reason fi bun dem out

Mi bun out ChiChi an' Termite alike...Dem DNA identical Fumigation wi seh
                    Last edited by Don1; February 26, 2016, 02:38 PM.
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

watch dis piece a poppyshow

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        Funny enough I think the *****s helped her. It was the guy who did the recording who came across as a fassy!

I heard her with Hugo on a radio programme and she was prepared, had her facts and figures and Hugo was scrambling .... worse when the moderator said to him, you knew you were coming here and what the issues would be...
                        Oh yes ... I heard that discussion on Nationwide in the morning. Driving to work I was wondering how this dude is a MP. Funny enough last Thursday I was listening to Cliff Hughes when he called in ... only to find out that Cliff was one of his constituents. One could hear that he was sorry he called in.
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Serve dem,lesson to all.
                          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

And den yuh gwaan like yuh nuh follow Jamaican politics day by day. Why yuh shame?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              And den yuh gwaan like yuh nuh follow Jamaican politics day by day. Why yuh shame?
                              I act like? I always try to keep myself informed other round here should try it. Why mi shame? I am not ...I just don't see the need to argue a point with people who have no clue.
                              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Well she was running against Juliet Holness and as one constituent said it was a pity one had to lose.

Not just politics they seemed to be two very good candidate and so the thing fi go. Two good candidate who can express themselves and reach out to the people with issues and listen.
                                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                                X