The big winners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Well she was running against Juliet Holness and as one constituent said it was a pity one had to lose.

Not just politics they seemed to be two very good candidate and so the thing fi go. Two good candidate who can express themselves and reach out to the people with issues and listen.
    Trying to remain positive, but what makes Ms. Holness "a very good candidate"?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

She conduct very good interviews, she get out there on the ground and listen to people, provided some possible solution to their problem. Pretty much all the triats that Imani has.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yep...watch dis space. when time come fi peeple fi get bun out yuh tink man fi shirk dem werk? Termite ar ChiChi it nuh matta

But ah whe di....
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

you mean when it come to blowing with the wind yuh nuh shirk...every piece a bait yuh nyam...hook...line & sinker...poor ting

Comment

LOL.... Criticism from a Criminal Advocate is always welcome. It means I'm definitely on the righteous track

Doan tap atall yuteman

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Yeah man bunnings soon start come fast and furious. Forum a go lite up again, you notice the weak fire them over the last few years?? LOL!!!

Everybody a go turn economists, accountant and anti corruption activists soon and bun out Butch and him paper. LOL!!!
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yuhseeit ..Tings might noice again

Pity seh Tivarli mash dung. Dat criminal element agguh MIA suh mi nuh tink seh forum cyan noice like 2010-12

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  Yeah man bunnings soon start come fast and furious. Forum a go lite up again, you notice the weak fire them over the last few years?? LOL!!!

Everybody a go turn economists, accountant and anti corruption activists soon and bun out Butch and him paper. LOL!!!
                  Oh yeah ... everybody start look fi dem soap box.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

might as well RJR Group & UWI change their colour scheme to orange & black...shameful display by these two institutions over the past two weeks...& tweedle dee & tweedle dumb lap it all up...

Comment

With all due respect to the lovely and well spoken Juliet Holness, I have seen or heard no interview that would have me describe her as "very good". Not even Imani would get that adjective from me. But I guess yuh mark easy! Feel free to share whatever videos you may find on Juliet.

I honestly feel the community has lost out on a person with the potential to be a great MP. But clearly, for their sake I do wish Juliet every success. And it would be good if they both could work together for the constituency, if only to mek to warring factions know that the violence ting is so last decade.

If I have one niggling issue with Juliet is her penchant to overuse the word "persons" when the better word would have been "people" or "residents". Is a Jamaica ting still.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

no way imani was winning that seat...have you ever interacted with her or seen her interact with people? she is overbearing...steps on your words...neurotic...the people would never connect with her

Comment

So Mrs. Holiness nuh bright too? Mo is mixing u being pretty with competence . If that was the case Lisa for pm

Comment

Who better to serve , be careful now motherhood should not defer from career

Comment

Crawford seems impressed.. so much so he has offered to worth with her to deliver solutions to the community if she won...

Clearly the voters were impressed..

Plus have you seen Juliet's house ??!

Comment

Yeah but she is a pretty browning comrade...

Wheh duh yuh ?

Comment

Working...
                                X