Forum quiet eh? Ah wha?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    Exactly! That would be a good fit for him. Let him deal directly with the people he promised raises some years ago.
    Are we still on that? The man said they "DESERVED".
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Ok, fine!

Now, can we move on?

I don't want to get bogged down into the negatives. Jamaica, and Anju, have a lot of work to do.

I would like to wish them well and have positive thoughts going forward.

Almost ten years ago, this was how I felt for one Bruce Golding, until he went and fcuked it and my toe. I thought Bruce was a gentleman up till then. From my days off rubbing shoulders with Anju in Asylum and Taboo, I also thought he was a decent fellow with good upbringing. I doubt he'll do anything to change that view.

Positivity wi seh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Ok, fine!

Now, can we move on?

I don't want to get bogged down into the negatives. Jamaica, and Anju, have a lot of work to do.

I would like to wish them well and have positive thoughts going forward.

Almost ten years ago, this was how I felt for one Bruce Golding, until he went and fcuked it and my toe. I thought Bruce was a gentleman up till then. From my days off rubbing shoulders with Anju in Asylum and Taboo, I also thought he was a decent fellow with good upbringing. I doubt he'll do anything to change that view.

Positivity wi seh!
        The next time we buck at a football game you will have to explain that toe story.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I will. That's where it turned for me and Bruce. And then came Dudus. Chuss me, he had to vacate the premises!

Or as KD said, pack his bags and go! Heh heh!

Positivity wi seh, don't?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

That is what is should be until they can grow the economy constantly over 3 percent and keep crime and corruption down.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X