Forum quiet eh? Ah wha?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum quiet eh? Ah wha?

Did Andrews income tax plan seal the deal?

Or was it the house/debate controversy?
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
    Did Andrews income tax plan seal the deal?

Or was it the house/debate controversy?
    I think the debate is what did them in. There were more than enough pundits talking out against the tax proposals. I've heard some pundits insist that they were hoping that the PNP be punished for skipping the debates and to be fair the same sentiments were expressed here.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie?! Is who dis a imitate Lazie?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Lazie?! Is who dis a imitate Lazie?
        Yuh good comrade?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Nuh must good! Money a go run now!

Gwaan One Turd! Gwaan Anju!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The era of one term governments! Let's see if that keeps the politicians on their toes.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Good for democracy but if all we're doing is alternating political parties...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The era of one term governments! Let's see if that keeps the politicians on their toes.
                Will the new opposition leader be willing to work with the new gov't or will she be their worse nightmare? Seeing how close the seat count is it is going to be very interesting.

Comment

She? I hope it's no longer a she, unless Lisa Hanna or smaddy else a tek ova.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Paul Burke on stage saying is the tax break promise why them lose.

Comment

Paul Burke on stage saying is the tax break promise why them lose.
                      Him can say that. Didn't they claim it wouldn't work, if they had gone to the debates they could have made the case. Did they even put forward a plan?

Comment

LOL. Lazie tell Anju not to make the mistakes that Bruce made. Believe it or not I was hoping that if the Labour wrongs won it would be by a bit more. Andrew not having a clear majority makes it tougher for him to keep the remnants of the crime syndicate in check.

Comment

Whatever!

Whatever the real reason, we will each be happy they lost for whatever we choose, real or not.

For me, the arrogance of not wanting to debate and the baby scandal. That's enough for them to step aside.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Exactly. And all because they were trying to shield Portia. I notice she has not turned up to concede.

Hopefully she walks away now and gives Peter or someone else a chance. She is not equipped to be a national leader in the 21st century.

Comment

She won big in her constituency. For that reason, I'm not convinced she'll want to leave at all. She needs to groom someone to take over her constituency and sail off into the sunset. History will be very kind to her.

And as much as I like Hero, time for some young blood.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X