So party members can i get a prediction

because you don't have a clue what is going on...now shaddap...

If its true my friend no arguement from me,but our changes need to be more far reaching,the current shitstem its archaic and antiquated,fit for the colonial era.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

LOL!

If its true my friend no arguement from me,but our changes need to be more far reaching,the current shitstem its archaic and antiquated,fit for the colonial era.
          I sit here and observe people eager to claim that the JLP have no plans or message and then I recall how for the past few weeks, the discussions have only been based on the proposals by the JLP so how can we claim they have no plans? When I look in my constituency and see what the PNP put up as candidate I was amazed or better yet amused but to see how the masses rallying behind him clearly I am missing something.

I think you're just saying that. Yuh well and believe the JLP is going to win.

Btw, uh much time yuh vote already tidday?

Ben,Sass, Lazie,Mo and Jawge.Seeing that I wasnt able to take one of my trips onto the island and trek into the labarite stronghold (garrision) I cant gauge the moods.
              I predict that no 3rd party candidate will win a seat
              I predict that no 3rd party candidate will get 100 or more votes

Apparently it's not being sold properly to John public,can you list the ones that you would deem constitutionally progressive.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                  Mi predict seh yuh agguh once again excitedly be "busy working hard for the new government" like back inna 2008 - 2012

Plus Sass cyan start Showa wi again wid nuff GWAAAN BARTLETT!!!...juss fi some announcement which neva come to pass

Jah know seh mi miss dem daze deh

Young, Fresh & Baggage-free Anju wi seh!!!!!
                  Last edited by Don1; February 25, 2016, 01:21 PM.

Apparently it's not being sold properly to John public,can you list the ones that you would deem constitutionally progressive.
                    LOL ... a just now yuh interested?

Or yuh nuh ave a ting fi share but lip service,di labarite trick,check my post I have always been an advocate for constitutional change and progressives, when you do show me yours.

All Lazie good fah dese days is some one line barbs. Forgot trying to engage him in any meaningful discussion.

Bittah!

All Lazie good fah dese days is some one line barbs. Forgot trying to engage him in any meaningful discussion.

Bittah!
                          Meaningful discussions? Those still take place round here? When you all get excited about the baseless questions regarding Holness' house, was that meaningful discussion? When you came here claiming that MOCA was investigating Holness was that meaningful discussion? When you all were acting like teenage girls that just lost their virginity based on opinions that you agree with ... was that meaningful discussion? Stop acting Mosiah, those don't take place round here anymore.

good ting I know where to file your predictions..

Dat a true still!

anymore ?

ah wheh di ?