No announcement yet.

So party members can i get a prediction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

because you don't have a clue what is going on...now shaddap...

Comment

If its true my friend no arguement from me,but our changes need to be more far reaching,the current shitstem its archaic and antiquated,fit for the colonial era.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

LOL!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          If its true my friend no arguement from me,but our changes need to be more far reaching,the current shitstem its archaic and antiquated,fit for the colonial era.
          I sit here and observe people eager to claim that the JLP have no plans or message and then I recall how for the past few weeks, the discussions have only been based on the proposals by the JLP so how can we claim they have no plans? When I look in my constituency and see what the PNP put up as candidate I was amazed or better yet amused but to see how the masses rallying behind him clearly I am missing something.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I think you're just saying that. Yuh well and believe the JLP is going to win.

Btw, uh much time yuh vote already tidday?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ben,Sass, Lazie,Mo and Jawge.Seeing that I wasnt able to take one of my trips onto the island and trek into the labarite stronghold (garrision) I cant gauge the moods.
              I predict that no 3rd party candidate will win a seat
              I predict that no 3rd party candidate will get 100 or more votes
              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Apparently it's not being sold properly to John public,can you list the ones that you would deem constitutionally progressive.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                  Mi predict seh yuh agguh once again excitedly be "busy working hard for the new government" like back inna 2008 - 2012

Plus Sass cyan start Showa wi again wid nuff GWAAAN BARTLETT!!!...juss fi some announcement which neva come to pass

Jah know seh mi miss dem daze deh

Young, Fresh & Baggage-free Anju wi seh!!!!!
                  Last edited by Don1; February 25, 2016, 01:21 PM.
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Apparently it's not being sold properly to John public,can you list the ones that you would deem constitutionally progressive.
                    LOL ... a just now yuh interested?
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Or yuh nuh ave a ting fi share but lip service,di labarite trick,check my post I have always been an advocate for constitutional change and progressives, when you do show me yours.

Comment

All Lazie good fah dese days is some one line barbs. Forgot trying to engage him in any meaningful discussion.

Bittah!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          All Lazie good fah dese days is some one line barbs. Forgot trying to engage him in any meaningful discussion.

Bittah!
                          Meaningful discussions? Those still take place round here? When you all get excited about the baseless questions regarding Holness' house, was that meaningful discussion? When you came here claiming that MOCA was investigating Holness was that meaningful discussion? When you all were acting like teenage girls that just lost their virginity based on opinions that you agree with ... was that meaningful discussion? Stop acting Mosiah, those don't take place round here anymore.

Comment

good ting I know where to file your predictions..

Comment

Dat a true still!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

anymore ?

ah wheh di ?

Comment

Working...
                                X