No announcement yet.

So party members can i get a prediction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well they are coming out to vote now...specifically because of the disrespect by the PNP...

Comment

Bricky, what do you know about "young and middle class"?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The JLP isn't coming with anything new,money jingle is played out from the 80s,the JLP has to link the peoples voice with economic success.A manifesto promising transparency,poor people know who feeds them better,so the aim of the JLP has to be who will hear and let them express themselves so they can unleash their natural progressiveness into economic prosperity,where the playing field is fair.Right now its down to who can let off something better than the next I.e dependency.

The JLP future Manifesto has to be about constitutional reform for economic success.

* Electing your PM directly
        *A corruption branch independent of politics with teeth.
        * MPs can't be removed from a constituency unless it's by a vote ,resignation,death or retirement.The party should not have any say in this
        * Term limits for certain Judicial and Parliament branches that compromise the constitution I.e DPP
        *The PM being able to select his cabinet from outside Parliament (M.P).

Anything that adds to its progressiveness, will guarantee victory in the future, but it means the end of this shitstem as we know it or the JLP itself,advocating for its own death for the best interest of the nation,can you beat that ?

As Island said the next thing the JLP can do ,is sit down and wait for PNP implosion,which would mean they will be back in power ASAP ,as soon as dem sort dem self out because the JLP are clueless.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Come out to hear that them not on the voters list ?
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

NDM tried the constitutional reform thing already. Didn't work.

Nobody cared except some uptowners on the cocktail circuit and a few academics and they were not interested in active politics. Thats why Shaw mocked them that they claimed they were forming a political party but they ended up with a soca party.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

personally speaking,I am weary of Bricktop's judgements regarding people's character,it is well documented that his choices invariably end up serving lengthy prison sentences.

Comment

you see what happened at UWI? tek it from me...i am the streets

Comment

well scores are getting their fingers dipped in ink...so...

Comment

this is a prediction thread...put up your seat count or shaddap

Comment

As Gamma said we need a benevolent dictator, hopefully a billionaire that can finance it or a JLP Obama.
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I guess we will see.

If they were to turnout in numbers I would be very impressed, not because I have any special preference for the JLP but it would at least send the PNP some type of message. What they did in pulling out of the debate was disgraceful in my view.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                          The JLP isn't coming with anything new,money jingle is played out from the 80s,the JLP has to link the peoples voice with economic success.A manifesto promising transparency,poor people know who feeds them better,so the aim of the JLP has to be who will hear and let them express themselves so they can unleash their natural progressiveness into economic prosperity,where the playing field is fair.Right now its down to who can let off something better than the next I.e dependency.

The JLP future Manifesto has to be about constitutional reform for economic success.

* Electing your PM directly
                          *A corruption branch independent of politics with teeth.
                          * MPs can't be removed from a constituency unless it's by a vote ,resignation,death or retirement.The party should not have any say in this
                          * Term limits for certain Judicial and Parliament branches that compromise the constitution I.e DPP
                          *The PM being able to select his cabinet from outside Parliament (M.P).

Anything that adds to its progressiveness, will guarantee victory in the future, but it means the end of this shitstem as we know it or the JLP itself,advocating for its own death for the best interest of the nation,can you beat that ?

As Island said the next thing the JLP can do ,is sit down and wait for PNP implosion,which would mean they will be back in power ASAP ,as soon as dem sort dem self out because the JLP are clueless.

Here we go again ... talking but completely ignoring the facts. Why did the NIA agree with the JLP's proposal to have one anti corruption agency? Why was Mark Golding fighting back against the proposal to have hearings for people appointed to certain positions, similarly to what happens in the USA? If unuh ago talk like unuh know .... at least know first nuh?
                          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

that's the point...PNP cyaan lose...but they are going to win at minimum 7 less seats than last election...

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                              NDM tried the constitutional reform thing already. Didn't work.

Nobody cared except some uptowners on the cocktail circuit and a few academics and they were not interested in active politics. Thats why Shaw mocked them that they claimed they were forming a political party but they ended up with a soca party.
                              That might be true, doesn't change the reality that they have proposals for constitutional reforms.
                              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Nah,but I will tell you this,in those constituencies using electronic voting system,the results will overwhelmingly favour one party.

Comment

Working...
                                X