So party members can i get a prediction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So party members can i get a prediction

Ben,Sass, Lazie,Mo and Jawge.Seeing that I wasnt able to take one of my trips onto the island and trek into the labarite stronghold (garrision) I cant gauge the moods.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

P N P 35

J L P 28

Comment

I am more concerned about how some supporters of the losing party will react.
      Also,seeing how cases are being filed like there is no tomorrow by our politicians,expect our courts to be further clogged with cases that are not going anywhere.
      The PNP made the decision that not debating will be of zero consequence,given clinging to power is The priority,they either made the BIGGEST blunder ever or they are privy..
      I am guessing Portia will be reelected and the JLP will undergo vast changes.

Comment

I think it will be closer than what the experts are saying. PNP might win because of their garrisons. If they do, would it be a time to rejoice? Clearly some will.

For me, I am hoping to see some persons become/remain MPs. And I'm hoping to see quite a few get kicked to the curb!

And if the PNP wins, I think Portia should start thinking about handing over her crown. If they lose, resign immediately as party leader!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So everybody lose,if eida one win.An exercise in psychosis our shitstem
          Last edited by Sir X; February 25, 2016, 10:53 AM.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Prediction ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSPNQ82Sq4E

Comment

Not just the garrisons though, the PNP has the organizational and financial advantage. Americans call it the ground game.

The JLP has degenerated badly as a political force in the last 2 decades. Very uninspiring and unable to create a convincing message for why they are the better option. I hope they survive as a party but how many more leadership struggles can they withstand?
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

nothing to do with message...it's simple...PNP free up the ting when they are in power...people can do whatever they want to...that is why jamaica is PNP country...

Comment

Message why they are the better option ??

lol ! woie !!

Wheh yuh seh.. Oxtail and Curry goat message ?

Comment

Who cyann unnastan dis message will suffer till the end of their days..

http://www.indexmundi.com/facts/jamaica/gdp-growth

Comment

Sounds like a line to make laborites feel better about themselves after losing time after time....

PNP runs much better campaigns than the JLP does. From the garbage their supporters have inundated social media with for the past 6 weeks, to the smoke screen of Holness house, to the solidarity among their leadership when election time comes, JLP just can't compete at that level.

The only hope JLP has is if enough people were ****ed off by the PNPs general arrogance and attitude. In other words, PNP would have to lose it rather than the JLP win it.
                      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

at what level...the PNP campaign was a disaster...they are going to lose seats because of their campaign...they turned off huge blocks of young & middle class voters...unfortunately those voters don't win elections

Comment

young & middle class voters...unfortunately those voters don't win elections
                          What you mean is unfortunately those "voters" don't vote! The PNP knows that and they made a gamble.

Comment

Nothing has changed,this newly emerged voting block factored in the past elections.
                            This should have been an election between the JLP and the IMF.

Comment

This is NOT one of their better campaigns. It was wrought with missteps .... I expect it to be close and PNP to take it

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X