Summady check pon Mo and Company !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summady check pon Mo and Company !

KINGSTON, Jamaica — The People's National Party mass rally in Portia Simpson Miller Square in St Andrew, was a short while ago halted as gunshots rang out at the location.

In di stampede summady MUSS tep pon him toe or wuss !

People cyaan step pon my toe. SUV one can do dat. And ongle di big one dem too!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Booguyaggah is not monopolized by either party. They both are cesspools where that is concerned.

Poor Jamaica, so far from God, so close to the Unitedah States.

Comment

crime syndicate...

Comment

Ok. So what's the news on the ground? Anybody got shot? Who are the suspects? Any arrests?

Shouldn't the PNP have stopped the meeting for the sake (safety) of all present, including the lady after whom the very square is named?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Let me get this straight. Are you guys saying the PNP shot up their own rally. Morning Bricky.

Comment

Did the JLP shoot up theirs in MoBay?

Yuh have gangs who have grieancces agaisnt dem one anodder and dem nuh care bout party when dem have score fi sekkle.

The 1970s done long time. New wild west dispensation.

Comment

PNP and JLP gangs operate different.

Dat is all I'm going to say at this time!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

why? A gang them name
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

they sure do...pnp ganglords are placed in comfy jobs at metropolitan parks & markets and JUTC

Comment

RBSC nuh have nuh bail money when dem drag yuh **** go a court! Try memba!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Glenford "Early Bird" Phipps headed the New York City-based operations for the Spangler Posse, along with Toywell "Cow" Phillips, who also controlled drug distribution networks in Englewood and Paterson. Glenford Phipps was murdered in Kingston on July 15, 1990, while acting in his capacity as Supervisor of Metropolitan Parks and Markets in Kingston.
                        Sue me

Comment

Lawd Bricky you a di bestLOL. 1990??? time to raise Jim Brown, Claudie, Jah T and Zion Train from the tomb or errr the ashes. You good.

Comment

Phipps ... Any realation Zekes?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I think his name was Phillips. More like any relation to Peter. Probably different side of town though If I were to hazard a guess.

Comment

Working...
                              X