X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xplaining the Donald.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqTKcxuz5f0
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I totally agree with him that the Repugs fed this monster and now it is fully grown.

As to whether they will lose badly in 2016 as a result, I am not so sure. Both Dem candidates are badly flawed with high negative approval. No slam duck there as far as I am concerned.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Donald is smart and an effective communicator. The man keeps the message simple.

Comment

Smart??? What's the message???

Comment

Yes. So smart that by time him run gone with the lead all the supposedly smart pundits are busy wondering what happened.

Comment

Politically extremely smart. He is doing what nobody who claims to know US politics thought could be done.

If he wins the nomination I would not be surprised if he peels off some of Bernie Sanders supporters for tbe general election.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

No way,he peels off Bernie supporters ,i see a democratic victory that will see them winning one or two red states ,Texas to me is up for grabs,the beating will be on par with the JLP last defeat,embarrasing will be putting it nicely.

Bernie supporters deal with criminal justice reform,legalise weed,up lifting the poor irrespective of color, The only niche Trump appeals to in Bernie's paradigm is white poor rednecks.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Now the fun starts

WASHINGTON – Rep. Chris Collins, a mainstream Republican from Clarence, on Wednesday became the first sitting member of Congress to endorse bombastic billionaire Donald Trump for president.

“Donald Trump has clearly demonstrated that he has both the guts and the fortitude to return our nation’s jobs stolen by China, take on our enemies like ISIS, Iran, North Korea and Russia, and most importantly, re-establish the opportunity for our children and grandchildren to attain the American Dream,” Collins said in a statement released first to The Buffalo News. “That is why I am proud to endorse him as the next president of the United States.”

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-regi...trump-20160224

Comment

Texas is unwinnable for the Dems for another cycle or two. That will change as Latino populations increase there.

The reason Trump has a chance to get some of Bernies supporters is that many of them are angry extremists just like Trumpists. They just see different enemies as the cause of their problems.

Trump is forming a new coalition based on angry white voters with all kinds of issues. Racists, religious bigots, xenophobes, displaced low skilled workers among others . There are a lot more of them than we thought.
                  Last edited by Islandman; February 24, 2016, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Coalition ? that would entail he reach out of the racists, Bigots, xenophobes paradignm,low skilled workers happens to be mostly black and latino, the other group - among others, cant get him no-where close to Hillary,the defeat will be a relief to the repugs to shed certain tennets and move center,I expect them to split off to form a third party where the Tea party trumpsters can resign themselves to the fringes.

Comment

They might very well split , in fact they want to but it would make them all too small to be viable on the national level. They can continue to win at the state level as smaller pieces but not the White House.

Dems have the advantage but weak candidates this time around. Bernie I think would lose against Trump. Hilary should beat him assuming this FBI email thing does not turn into something bigger. Trump has a lot of skeletons that can be used against him in the general.
                      Last edited by Islandman; February 24, 2016, 04:15 PM.

Comment

I love the poorly educated!

Is that right up there with, I love the poor! ?

http://www.bustle.com/articles/14385...success-so-far

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Agreed but ,dont count out the Bern,these wingnuts are comfortable with a split,like white supremacist the ideology and movement isnt logical,to move against change and promote divisness is part of the ideology.

Comment

I know! Another classic Trumpism! And they cheered!

My faith in democracy is being challenged more and more each day.

Comment

Noam Chomsky on Donald Trump and the GOP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFzbgxaG27Q

Comment

Working...
                              X