JUTC driver beaten by JLP supporters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUTC driver beaten by JLP supporters

Lazie and him neighbours, unnu care to corroborate dis story?

"The reports we received are that the driver was carrying a group of supporters from the JLP when they attempted to remove a section of the emergency exit," Roper told OBSERVER ONLINE.

http://m.jamaicaobserver.com/latestn...-JUTC-chairman

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    Lazie and him neighbours, unnu care to corroborate dis story?

"The reports we received are that the driver was carrying a group of supporters from the JLP when they attempted to remove a section of the emergency exit," Roper told OBSERVER ONLINE.

http://m.jamaicaobserver.com/latestn...-JUTC-chairman
    ... and why would you want to associate me with this?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Anybody get shot a HWT last night, Lazie? Bricky, you know if anybody get shot by friendly fire last night?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

and 67 buses were damaged...when the jlp only rented 16...garnet roper & colin campbell putting in overtime during the election season

Comment

Lawd Mosiah. There is no scarcity of loutishness in Jamaica.
          http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...lly---Paulwell

Tit for tat effry will get you nowhere, as dem both sickening in their affiliations.

Comment

Garnet Roper, who get cheap Caymanas land? Hahahah

He is a party hack....and now dem give him "position". No wonder we cant progress.

Comment

I know, Willi. But hey, nothing gets me going in the morning more than knowing I have irritated the crap out of Lazie, Bricky, Muadib and Sass (in that order!).

Whoever wins tomorrow will not do anything revolutionary enough, even progressive enough, to bring about meaningful change for the Jamaican people. Dem can stay deh getting dem printas in a twist!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                I know, Willi. But hey, nothing gets me going in the morning more than knowing I have irritated the crap out of Lazie, Bricky, Muadib and Sass (in that order!).

Whoever wins tomorrow will not do anything revolutionary enough, even progressive enough, to bring about meaningful change for the Jamaican people. Dem can stay deh getting dem printas in a twist!
                "nothing gets me going in the morning more than knowing I have irritated the crap out of Lazie, Bricky, Muadib and Sass (in that order!)."

I see you give yourself WAY TOO much credit. I recall when working at JJ the store keeper sold a piece of 'stone' to one of the store workers. After the fellow left the store keeper was laughing that the sold him a piece of rubber. However the following morning when the store hand came to work he bragged it was the best piece a stone he ever used.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

only thing irritate me is disrespect. I have friends with all kind of opinions and have no problem whatsoever. You have some people on here who love call names and get personal just to win a argument, Mi nuh inna dat. Mi deal with a certain amount of respect always. And sad to see some of my fellow forumites leave for this reason knowing we have something good.

I see you don't know nothing about me.
                  Last edited by Assasin; February 24, 2016, 10:37 AM.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

No sah, dat too early fi sort out, bredren.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Hahahah

Tru dat.

Comment

Working...
                      X