RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adults in Private Sector flay Baby Bruce's Tax Trap...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, Don1!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh haffi careful bout anything coming outta Matalon mouth! I know that from personal history. LoL

See the summary of the Capri report here. I have not followed this debate, and it may well be that the greenie proposal is infeasible, but is Matalon talking outta 2 sides of his mouth.

Forgive my Matalon bias...he who feels it knows...

II. L
      IST OF SPECIFIC RECOMMENDATIONS AND SOURCES Action
      Source

1. Extend the period of validity of the Tax Compliance Certificate (TCC) for taxpayers with a history of compliance.
      The Blueprint

2. Design and implement a Unified Tax Return (UTR).
      The Blueprint

3. Permit groups of companies to elect to form GCT Groups for the purpose of filing a single consolidated GCT return.
      The Blueprint

4. Permit bi-monthly filing for small taxpayers.
      The Blueprint

5. Double the income tax threshold.
      CaPRI

6. Reduce the Corporate Income Tax rate from 33 % to 25%.
      The Matalon Report

7. Eliminate zero-ratings on supplies to the Government.
      The Blueprint

8. Prepare and present a tax expenditure budget as part of the budgetary process.
      The Matalon Report

9. Eliminate discretionary waivers.
      The Matalon Report

Comment

this plan only calls for those earning over $5 million to pay tax on their entire income...those earning $1.5 mil - $5 mil pay tax only on income over $557,232...the numbers work...cut CIT to 25%...increase GCT by 1%...double tax threshold...eliminate all waivers...you now have an equitable tax structure...this is not a jlp plan...it is a capri/joseph matalon/nprstc plan

Comment

Analyse the specifics and never trust a Matalon without DOUBLE verification!

Comment

Like I said the Matalons and the labour wrongs should make sure they are on the same page. Can't believe the Klpeant it that way.

Comment

Matalon always play 2 sides of the coin. Recall Eli Matalon?

Real samfie artists...they only have 1 side...their own.

Comment

Dem a back weh from it now. What a brouhaha!

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...x-report_52510

Comment

Whoa! Slow your roll, Bricky! I think you're way out of your league here.

Did you run this by World Boss before posting?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

i know this is a bit much for a cheerleader to digest...just grab yuh pom poms...do two backflip & shaddap

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                      i know this is a bit much for a cheerleader to digest...just grab yuh pom poms...do two backflip & shaddap

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

This math pains a VERY different picture to the public perception so far...

I would delve into it, but as I dont have a vote, what is the point?

Speaking of which, mi have a BIG vote fi do before Wednesday...federal and communal. Mek mi spend time pon dat!

Comment

So the fact that his manifesto sucks and not rocks means nothing.The PSOJ has denied it has anything to do with the report that is critical of Holness' tax plans,today it will release one that mirrors that very report.

Comment

Working...
                          X