• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booker T would be very proud

http://www.theroot.com/articles/news...CULT-BO-18-R54
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Is she making herself and assest to the white race ? Or the black race.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      Is she making herself and assest to the white race ? Or the black race.
      ....can't you simply be happy for her?
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

<Any two human beings already have extensive genetic variations to begin with, differing from one another by millions of genes. The result is that human variation exists on a continuum - we vary from tall to short, from thin to thick, from pale to dark. The conclusion that scientifically there is no accurate or natural way to divide the human species points to race as an artificial construct. It also hints at flaws in race theory that could revolutionize the way we see our species.>

Emancipate yourself..

When you see horses of different colors.. do you classify them by this variation ?

Comment

Where were you when the Arawaks needed you, better yet when the slave trade was about to begin,I will make it easier now that we have this racial disparity in criminalizing in some cases killing black youth for a stick of weed.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Ben thanks for comedic irony on the Sunday morning. Brownman time morphs again.This is just too funny.

Comment

Hehehehe,me belly!

Comment

Brown man time is me and my comedic irony.. a play on the weak-minded 'Black Man Time' announcements of yesteryear..

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                  <Any two human beings already have extensive genetic variations to begin with, differing from one another by millions of genes. The result is that human variation exists on a continuum - we vary from tall to short, from thin to thick, from pale to dark. The conclusion that scientifically there is no accurate or natural way to divide the human species points to race as an artificial construct. It also hints at flaws in race theory that could revolutionize the way we see our species.>

Emancipate yourself..

When you see horses of different colors.. do you classify them by this variation ?

Do white horses get better stables than black horses? Do they eat organic hay while the black horses eat weeds? We need to know because I would be the first in line protesting and calling for equality among equines!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X