Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting argument

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/n...hands-approach
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Interesting indeed!

"We used quite a bit of foam in our building for insulation, which has worked out to be far more economical when you use them for internal walls, and they are just as strong and earthquake resistant."
    Really? Is a good ting there is not a chance of me spending a night in the east wing!

Foam for insulation...why didn't I think about that! No wonder I'm freezing my nuts off every frikkin day in Kingston. The walls needed insulation, and foam, clearly, is best!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

This Holness fellow seems bent on convincing people he is cost efficient yet chose to buy one of the most exoensive lot of land in Jamaica.
      It really is akin to buying a Bentley then claiming to be penny wise by choosing the cheapest gas at the station to full the tank up.
      My guess is he is dwelling on the issue because the figures do not add up,we will know.

Comment

What insight, Rockman!

I look forward to your posts, even as I struggle to comprehend them, sometimes!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          What insight, Rockman!

I look forward to your posts, even as I struggle to comprehend them, sometimes!
          Classic Rock.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Rock always comes with substance unlike some of us,myself included.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

so if he was a few shade lighter, or older with a name like matalon or thawites or even Burke we would nor ask him nothing. Who else live at Beverly Hills.

Comment

This sort of things only works on illiterate die-hards...

For example.. Obama needs to show his Birth Certificate..

Take note..

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  Interesting indeed!

Really? Is a good ting there is not a chance of me spending a night in the east wing!

Foam for insulation...why didn't I think about that! No wonder I'm freezing my nuts off every frikkin day in Kingston. The walls needed insulation, and foam, clearly, is best!

No steel or reduced steel? Let's see what is left standing after an earthquake.
                  The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
                  X