X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew's catch phrase

"All I have to say is your manifesto sucks, our manifesto rocks!"

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Peurile indeed, but par for course in this non-issue camPAIN.

Portia call di man conman and feinging upset when he call her back the same thing.

Peter lowered himself to be hatchetman when, he should have been extolling his stability record and putting fwd a GROWTH plan as follow up to the austerity.

Methinks Peter has NO clue how to break out of austerity mode.

Pity, as decent debates would have been interesting to flesh out the level of deep and clear thoughts either side MAY have for truning around the ship of State. Now we have to take one or the other on blind faith. NOT a good thing and who who wont hear must feel....the reward of hard ears and unaccountable living.

Comment

Yep. Peter's role in all this is most disappointing. He should leave the PNP gutter politics to Paul Burke and those of that ilk. He should stay above that, but perhaps is has been pressured by party insiders to get his hands dirty.

I credit Peter with a decent job as Finance Minister, but I had not considered what you have suggested, that he is more a stability person than a growth person. That scenario happens in large companies all the time, the person who can weather the storm and steady the ship is not the one who can push ahead with growth and take advantage of new opportunities. Nonetheless I can't see anyone that the PNP has who would be better.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Agreed about Peter that he has so much to campaign on that he should be campaigning against...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Hero's questions were valid but could and should have been posed by someone else, not Paul Burke. It had to be an important person in the party.

The apology ting nuh mek nuh sense. Both a dem call di odda one con artist, suh what's the problem.

What amaze mi tho is how Portia ready fi prostrate herself in front of every mic she see. (Hmm, dat nuh sound good.) One time she too busy working working working!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Now she crampaining, crampaining, crampaining.

I dont think Peter's questions are valid, at all.The PNP is the Guvvamant, if they know of and/or have evidence of wrongdoing, they shoud instruct the justice system to do its job without fear or favour. Afterall, if it was you are me, they would not be using these kid gloves tactics and have it as issue on camPAIN stage.

One rule fi Tician and another for the rest of us plebs???

Comment

him get rich and switch? you nuh drink wid him again? LOL!!!
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Somethings better stay as rumour rather than been asked in a semi official channel by people with credibility. Otherwise use the official channel such as parliament.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I don't know the best vehicle within which to pose the questions, but they should be posed and investigated. For Andrew and all our politicians!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Can't tell last mi buck up Andrew at a go-go club! Him owe mi couple Red Stripe! Di bredda tight wid him funds. Never see him go inna him pocket yet. When others a mek it rain, bay drought in fi him neck o' di woods!

I guess him was saving fi him big house!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you was anju driver too & him fire you why yuh suh bitter? yuh need to take a driver improvement course or sittin

Comment

The house shouldn't be surprise then. Hope a same way him tight wid government money if him win.

Comment

Yuhseeit!

All weh a gwaan, I find it hard fi people run ova yuh foot when yuh a drive. Yuh know how long mi waan buck up di one Bruce a try cross di street! Him better have on him steel toe Clark's!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                            The house shouldn't be surprise then. Hope a same way him tight wid government money if him win.
                            True dat!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Andrew you and fidem manifesto "SUCKS ROCKS"
                              Last edited by 1of1; February 19, 2016, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X