Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake up Jamaican people

What you should be mad about is

The Integrity act was not passed in Parliament and sitting with the cabinet.

Why is politicians assets not disclosed publicly? You don't have to disclose everything but just basic.

Why is there no fine or punishment for breaches of the political finance act just passed?

How can the politicians income and verification be sitting with the prime minister office for 3 years?

What is the use of the political ombudsman? All she do is feel complains and warn. They are afraid to make a ruling as they will seem political.

How can people running for office and top party reps owe the government taxes? shouldn't they be in good standing?

Also why was Holness issues and the others not raised in parliament but on political platforms? If it is raised in Parliament he had a limited time to answer all the questions in a truthful manner.

Jamaicans with these act in place this kind of thing would never happen it would be either people go to jail or be within good standing. This is what they should be demonstrating about if they want good governance.

The issues and growing the economy are important but as long as we have blind faith this is what is going to happen to the political process.

HIJACK.
    Last edited by Assasin; February 17, 2016, 09:00 AM.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    What you should be mad about is

The Integrity act was not passed in Parliament and sitting with the cabinet.

Why is politicians assets not disclosed publicly? You don't have to disclose everything but just basic.

Why is there no fine or punishment for breaches of the political finance act just passed?

How can the politicians income and verification be sitting with the prime minister office for 3 years?

What is the use of the political ombudsman? All she do is feel complains and warn. They are afraid to make a ruling as they will seem political.

How can people running for office and top party reps owe the government taxes? shouldn't they be in good standing?

Also why was Holness issues and the others not raised in parliament but on political platforms? If it is raised in Parliament he had a limited time to answer all the questions in a truthful manner.

Jamaicans with these act in place this kind of thing would never happen it would be either people go to jail or be within good standing. This is what they should be demonstrating about if they want good governance.

The issues and growing the economy are important but as long as we have blind faith this is what is going to happen to the political process.

HIJACK.
    You are right and as expected there is no outraged that all this info sitting in the PM's office all this time. You would have a better chance walking on water than seeing people get upset about this.

"Also why was Holness issues and the others not raised in parliament but on political platforms? If it is raised in Parliament he had a limited time to answer all the questions in a truthful manner."

May I? Peter Phillips and his collection of azzkissers thought they had the perfect means to discredit Holness. So, instead of getting at the truth in Parliament, they figured they'd simply wait until just before the election to put him in a corner.

Holness' wife's maiden name is Landell and seeing that a J'can was sent to prison for drug trafficking named Andrew Wayne Landells the retards all assumed he was her brother .... but seeing how dumb the ********s are ... they missed the s. They were circulating emails all last week when Mrs. Holness realized what was happening. Even her parents had to come out and indicated that the convicted man is not their son. So being the typical termites ... the light tun on ... and they all run away from it apart from Burke who tried putting on a brave face yesterday.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You could have doubled your questions if you were not so biased.

Do yuh ting!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I can see the dutty labarites are really concerned about the outcome of this election. What unnu gwine do if Queen Portia forms the next govt of Jamaica on February 26?

Calm down!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          I can see the dutty labarites are really concerned about the outcome of this election. What unnu gwine do if Queen Portia forms the next govt of Jamaica on February 26?

Calm down!

Dutty labarites .... strange enough all the dutty tricks were from the one you see as a hero. Yuh standards low.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Never you forget it!

Hero Peter!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

RHATID yuh stay ova deh and know more about that Landell thing dan mi!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/artic...new-parliament
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Any time!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                    X