Let me go record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me go record

As saying Obama will yet allow the republicans to embarrass themselves on the issue of the appointment a new justice to the Supreme Court

Also honourable mention of the best smack down of trump by ANYONE .... "Americans are too sensible to elect somebody like Donald Trump" .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Closer to home,you think if Jamaicans were able to directly elect a PM we would see the dodging of debates,all this speaks to the arrogance of our party system where the leaders believe they don't have to answer to its citizens.

Instead of the headlines being Holness house, it should be about the PNP arrogance and disrespect of its citizens to present and answer questions on a way forward.

Bam dem out.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

LOL. Obama is slick. He finds ways to get in his jabs without appearing to be looking for a fight. It's like, hey it's a press conference, you asked, I answered!

Trump's comeback was weak. Maybe he will have more to say today.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Made weaker by the facts....Obama got bin laden, economy has recovered too well....less military lives beings lost....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

They say Obama is merely rope-a doping, trying to get them nominate Trump so as to guarantee a Democratic win in November.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Could well be. Can't think of a better way to get a Republican voter riled up than Obama saying they shouldn't do something. Clearly that means they have to do it to just to spite him!
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
              Could well be. Can't think of a better way to get a Republican voter riled up than Obama saying they shouldn't do something. Clearly that means they have to do it to just to spite him!
              He plays chess, they play checkers, or the fool!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I agree. Although on a popular vote Portia might still win because i am willing to bet that in most MP races the vote is for the party rather than the candidate which is why there is such a thing as a safe seat

Comment

My words yesterday were "reverse psychology" ...

Comment

Working...
                  X