While I am not convinced that the JLP would make the better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While I am not convinced that the JLP would make the better

governing steward than the PNP at this time (they BOTH seem shitty), I find it curious that the PNP has no faith in its own record and is busy with distractions like the house issue (while Many PNP parliamentarians are late with their own asset declarations) and that Portia is trying everything to get out of debating.

As Bob Marley would say, ah wha fighten dem???

As to the JLP, where are the fresh, revolutionary and dynamic ideas? Where is the sense of hope and motivation that jamaica so desperately needs at this time. Where is the outside the box thinking?

I think Jamaica has a bunch of amateurs masquarading as leaders.

Plain English and bad mannaz!

Seem.......think?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yes I am surprised that the PNP is trying so hard not to run on the issues. I thought they were proud of their record over the last few years.

JLP is just not an organized entity anymore. They don't inspire confidence in even the business class, which is where they historically had solid support.

Sad.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I see Portia and Peter waxing eloquent about items in the party manifesto. Then, what is the problem repeating them in a debate? We all know you don't have to answer the question asked. Just start spew stuff that make your party look good. There is but so many times a moderator can tell you that you did not respond to the question.

If Trump can attend debates, so can Portia!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
        X