No announcement yet.

Peter the Great answers Holness the homequest seeking the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently Andrew Holness never did his homework...
    My good friend, Gamma, is from a profession where it is said, in such situations never ask questions for which you do not know the answer.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
      LOL...

But is Bop ah di lick yahnow
      Gully Bop a cockroach killa? Das why him almost kill Ms. Chin di odda day?!?

Awehyuhaseh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

look what it took to get karl from under his rock...funny he had no comment when the comrades were falsely throwing mud about foreign company owning Andrew's house & how his brother in law is a drug baron in the US...par for the course for cult members...karl & mosiah two peas in a pod...support the pnp till the end...while having to flee jamaica...

Comment

There were legitimate questions raised about ownership and other matters. Andrew has attempted to respond to said questions but his responses have been less than fulsome, maybe even dishonest.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

lol...yeah...the documentation from investment firms his lawyer provided accounting for every dollar used to finance the house wasn't fulsome...you & your party are bankrupt of ideas...wheel & come again

Comment

I don't know about any "documentation from investment firms his lawyer provided accounting for every dollar used to finance the house".

We have wheeled and come again! But thanks for the permission!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

of course you don't...just so happened you missed that part of the news cycle...patrick bailey, the lawyer who handled the land purchase for anju provided documentation (through jmmb) for the us$300,000 purchase of the land...he also provided documentation for the stock security ltd investments that he liquidated...like anju said:

I only wear originals. If they want I can show them the tag & receipt, but then they'll want to know about the shirt
                queng dem anju

Comment

Working...
                X