• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter the Great answers Holness the homequest seeking the

PM house

http://m.jamaicaobserver.com/mobile/...uestions_51989
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

The seed of Joshua wips Holness with the rod of correction.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/n...-and-his-house

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Really?? Seriously dude?

In election season all we have to discuss is house size and financing.

No wonder Jamaica cant progress!!

We major in the minor.

Comment

What if Jamaica had the opportunity to elect its PM directly,how fast would they debate? the house would be a side issue,I agree it is worth the mention,but bigger issues are at stake.

A suh di constitution set.

Comment

Talk about light tun on - where is Lazie? Him have so much to say about everything and who should be responding to what. The least he could do is pay a courtesy visit to this thread, but because Hero Peter's responses have knocked the stale, green wind from their guts, they have scampered back under the floorboards.

Gwaan, Hero Peter!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Not at all. Its pure obfuscation.

Everyone knows Peter is relatively clean. The issue is that he refuses to speak for his fellow Cabinet members, but was qucik to ask JHolness, who is NOT in the ruling Guvvament.

Peter done know seh nuff of his colleagues dirty, just like nuff in the JLP. he should have left the cass cass to the attack dogs and maintain his dignity.Him supposed to be bigger than that. Nuff people, like me, put him in the higher category and its painful to watch this wallowing in the mud.

Mi call it as mi see it.

Comment

Willi, yuh really expect him to answer for his fellow cabinet members?

Unlike most, I believe the questions he asked of Holness were valid. We could argue if he should have done this in parliament or wherever.

The trouble is, every person running for office, or currently holding office should be asked similar questions. I'm sorry, but if you seek public office, then your life, to a certain degree, is public business. The dual citizenship issue of some years ago was valid, so too whether or not you can phuq up the country and then slink off to some French chalet after yuh done. Some things should disqualify persons from running for office, other things, even if legal and ethical, the public should know about, so they can decide if this person should get your vote.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

And, for me, Hero Peter's responses were cleaner than those of Andrew. Yuh know what I mean!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

any loyal cult member would

Comment

Peter Phillips should not have categorized the honorable Portia Simpson Miller(who mind you is tge sitting PM) as the biggest con artist..,hold up,my bad,that wS Andrew Holness so nothing there,carry on FAST.

Comment

Mek mi tek time lock off di light. Maybe one and two might come out.

Wooiiieee, mi Baygon!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Should the Honorable Portia Simpson Miller have categorized the Leader of the Oppostion as a "con man, coming with his con plan"?

Or did you mis that news tidbit?
                        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

That may be consequential to Holness effectively carrying out his duties(his party affairs),such as the best way to roast an entire cow,and appealing to his party supporters not to kill each other.The Honorable Portia Simpson Miller's business is Jamaica's ,and because of Holness trigger happy mouth,she may have lost the element of surprise in negotiations those slimy heads of state of other nations.

Miss Universe was called a Jezebel,I wonder if this so called tycoon of real estate developer understands what her husband has gotten her into?

Comment

I see. Interesting logic.
                            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              Mek mi tek time lock off di light. Maybe one and two might come out.

Wooiiieee, mi Baygon!
                              LOL...

But is Bop ah di lick yahnow
                              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                              X