What do you do when the candidate you think is a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do when the candidate you think is a

total comedy show starts saying some things you agree with?

Trump on G W Bush:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x6sHNnAicU
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
    total comedy show starts saying some things you agree with?

Trump on G W Bush:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x6sHNnAicU

Oh yes .. I had that experience yesterday. I had to question myself.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

But he says so much more that I disagree with!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Trump is bluffing and blundering his way through

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          Trump is bluffing and blundering his way through
          Hey ... it's 'werkin'
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I hope the voters looked at the last debate and say, it's Kasich from hereon. All the others are mad people!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              I hope the voters looked at the last debate and say, it's Kasich from hereon. All the others are mad people!
              Dude ... nuh bother wid that. I agree that Kasich makes the most sense .... but lets get one of the wackos as the GOP nominee.

Comment

Sorry, I'm straying from the script.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lets be realistic now. A primary voter who for the last 6 months is for Trump and his bigotry or for Cruz and his zealotry, is going to have an epiphany and suddenly decide that Kasich is a reasonable person?

That only happens in fairy tales and religious books.
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                    That only happens in fairy tales and religious books.
                    The Bible is a fairy tale?

I know, different thread.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Sounds like a great plan and I hoped for the same....until I lost confidence that the wacko had no chance of winning the general election.

Comment

On topic ,there is alot of pent up anger from NY about the war in Iraq and Bush,afghanistan they understand but to hijack so many deaths on 911 and pile on to it with the Iraqi disaster,compouded on how the 1st responders were treated by said Bushes ,leaves them in a frigged up light in NY.

NYorkers are glad what Trump said and it cuts across party lines.
                        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                        X