• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cory Booker for supreme court?

Very innerestin idea.

Too liberal for some though!

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Nobody with an active political past has any chance of getting past the Senate this year.

Obama has to either select a moderate or deliberately use this issue as a way to rally the base to get out and vote in November by selecting someone he knows won't be approved
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

He should not select any moderate. Haven't some moderates switched and become either liberal or conservative? We can't take that chance.

Obama needs to pick a Liberal who was approved by the Repugs to the federal bench. If they want to reject that person, then they would look even more stupid than they do already.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

i hear the AG is the favorite.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          i hear the AG is the favorite.
          Heard that too ...but how likely would they agree with that?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I don't understand .... The republicans are EXACTLY trying to do what they are fearful of OBAMA doing. They are also very presumptious, the next president is very likely to be a democrat and they run the risk also of not having a majority.

In addition to all of that what is the difference between him choosing a nominee in the first year or the last year, the nominee is likely to be around after the presidency is over.

CNnot believe how shallow the arguments are....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

She has been front and centre in the FIFA thing. The Ferguson thing will be made an issue though

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I believe ,its based on race, the blackman should not get what he wants.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Obama wi probably use reverse psychology and stump them .... Yet again

Comment

Well she has already faced congress and beat them to it. Since Obama only have a few more months left can't see why he wouldn't just nominate her rather than injecting someone new to the system in the heat of the political season.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Two possible candidates were unamimously approved for the fed appellate court he should appoint one of them and see what the same judiciary committee would have to say

Comment

Didn't the Repugs approve her as AG? So, what would the problem be now? AG is okay but she's not good enough for supreme court justice??!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

That's what I'd like to see! Make them look stupidly partisan in front of the American people.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It s not about been good enough. It is political, keep her out at any cost, they just want a conservative that suits their agenda so they will try to find anything to keep her out. They voted Clarence Thomas in even with his Anita Hill baggage.

Comment

Well that is option 2. He may well do that knowing it won't go through and make the gamble that the next president will be a Democrat.
                              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                              X