RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Light tun on ... and the termites scramble.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blame the people I follow on Twitter!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
      Totally agree. Something is fundamentally wrong with being able to set tax policy and then take actions to get around it.

Something is also wrong with being part of a govt that sets policy via FINSAC and then personally and directly benefitting from it.
      Agreed, re FINSAC.

However, if the average Jamaican may also take advantage of the FINSAC rulings, then I probably would not have a problem with that.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Not all of us read the same tabloids you do.

Tell us about the Forbes report that says Portia is worth US$20 m nuh. Thanks!.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You're right. Dollars to Donuts it exists on both sides of the political fence. Is only that Andrew declare it.

People this was a non issue. Anybody see bunting house in Cherry Gardens near Hillel? But I digress, this whole thing has been a giant smokescreen ..... Now now Holness join the slackness by asking questions and no doubt his answers wi elicit further questions meanwhile no debate...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

FINSAC started before Tivoli and yet it has been suspended in favour of it, while Trafigura will not see the light of day either .....

Both of which are at least as important as Holness' house

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I see dem wrapping up the Tivoli enquiry any time now too. Maybe just in time for a damning report just before election day!

Yuh think dem easy?

Doubt they'll have enough time still.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I think its good ,that they expose their hypocrisy and the constitution on a bigger level(media), how does the constitution deal with it ?

From the electorial process, the shuffling, the investigation to the punishment, it doesnt ! so much so that its dismissed as a smokescreen for the real issues a debate
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  I see dem wrapping up the Tivoli enquiry any time now too. Maybe just in time for a damning report just before election day!

Yuh think dem easy?

Doubt they'll have enough time still.
                  "unnuh"...you created this monster...just because yuh cut doesn't mean you can wash your hands of your complicity...

Comment

Yes a very deliberate attempt to run down the clock and escape a debate.
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Why was questioning not done in Parliament?

Why is the declaration of assets for 2012, 2013. 2014 not bought to Parliament?

Why wasn't the Intergriety act not passed by parliament before they left?

Why where people saying drug dealer was associated with Holness family?

All the government had to do was pass a act that all Parliamentarian assets be disclosed publicly. What is now happening shouldn't happen and it is affecting not only parliamentarians but ordinary people's life.

This is dirt bottom politics at its best.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Gwaan Johnny!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        Why was questioning not done in Parliament?

Why is the declaration of assets for 2012, 2013. 2014 not bought to Parliament?

Why wasn't the Intergriety act not passed by parliament before they left?

Why where people saying drug dealer was associated with Holness family?

All the government had to do was pass a act that all Parliamentarian assets be disclosed publicly. What is now happening shouldn't happen and it is affecting not only parliamentarians but ordinary people's life.

This is dirt bottom politics at its best.
                        LOL...

But Johnny...I thought you declared no interest in & no commenting on JA politricks??

Look like it too sweet fi yuh
                        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

And unnu have not given us a viable alternative in 30 years. You are also complicit!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

But has Holness responded to THIS very serious charge?

No debate possible until he does!
                            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                              But has Holness responded to THIS very serious charge?

No debate possible until he does!
                              .. and I think they should stand firm on this one.
                              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

A fi Holness licence player number dat, Lazie?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X