RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Light tun on ... and the termites scramble.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light tun on ... and the termites scramble.

I guess they gonna wait for hype man Flava Flav ... ah mean Peter Phillips before dem can have an opinion.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I liked it. This should be interesting.

Comment

I love it more.

Waiting on Flava Flav!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

PNP Termite run...JLP ChiChi stand firm
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

What is this in reference to?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Blinding light?
            Gosh Lazie,how can you claim to be objective when you take Holness' assertions as gospel truth,would an audit come to a screeching halt upon the statements being released or would the claims therein have to be substantiated?
            There are three things in his statement that do not sit well with me.
            My Holness said everything he owns is physically in Jamaica yet he owns ADMAT which is a St Lucia based company.
            He draws parallels between his salary as leader of the opposition and Peter's..(NOT our Peter R!),yet fail to mention the paucity of time he was the leader of the opposition before buying the land and erecting the house.
            Claims and counter claims have ti be assessed,and each on its own merits.What I found peculiar is tge justification given for Holness reactions(he has himself,a list of questions)works just fine too for Peter's queries .
            What he implied about Peter and the FINSAC debacle, if true rules out the PNP of remaining in power.Anyway you look at it,either govt officials (privy to goings on..)were afforded..OR if JRDF(now defunct)played ANY role..,then what we have is a US compny in violation of the rule penalizing companies that currupt a foreign(PNP) government.
            The fat lady sang,and I apparently missed it all.

Comment

Holness' answers ti the question asking d by the minister of finance.

Comment

Ok. I thought they were good answers .... The JMMB angle is not lost on me.

Good for him that he asked his own questions but as sure as the sun rises in the east the PNP will ask follow up questions.

Everything about this issue has been intended to be a shiny thing...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I know! When Lazie reads something, everyone else better be reading it at the same time!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

As the song goes, there are more questions than answers. You raise some good ones, Rockman.

Peter Phillips' wife is a lawyer. Her salary may have assisted in the purchase of his home. According to a source, Peter's house cost around $1.5 about 25 years ago. Not sure if that would be considered a lot of money then. Surely, the value today would easily be in the tens of millions.

I too am concerned by Andrew's statement that everything he owns is physically in Jamaica. Sounds like some verbal gymnastics.

Anyway, my bigger problem is, I have a serious problem with any politician using any mechanism whatsoever to reduce their taxes, if these mechanisms are not available to the average Jamaican. It's bad enough they have given themselves farin health insurance. But how can they be squeezing every drop of money from the people in taxes and at the same time avail themselves with these privileges?! That would be major phuqery!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      What is this in reference to?
                      This is in reference to those here that is always eager to jump whenever Peter the drunkard opens his mouth.
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        I know! When Lazie reads something, everyone else better be reading it at the same time!

No not at all ... I can bet if it was some fake news like Moca investigating Holness you'd be all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                          Blinding light?
                          Gosh Lazie,how can you claim to be objective when you take Holness' assertions as gospel truth,would an audit come to a screeching halt upon the statements being released or would the claims therein have to be substantiated?
                          There are three things in his statement that do not sit well with me.
                          My Holness said everything he owns is physically in Jamaica yet he owns ADMAT which is a St Lucia based company.
                          He draws parallels between his salary as leader of the opposition and Peter's..(NOT our Peter R!),yet fail to mention the paucity of time he was the leader of the opposition before buying the land and erecting the house.
                          Claims and counter claims have ti be assessed,and each on its own merits.What I found peculiar is tge justification given for Holness reactions(he has himself,a list of questions)works just fine too for Peter's queries .
                          What he implied about Peter and the FINSAC debacle, if true rules out the PNP of remaining in power.Anyway you look at it,either govt officials (privy to goings on..)were afforded..OR if JRDF(now defunct)played ANY role..,then what we have is a US compny in violation of the rule penalizing companies that currupt a foreign(PNP) government.
                          The fat lady sang,and I apparently missed it all.

So wait .... you never know bout Peter house and the Finsac victim? Oh yes ... of course you wouldn't know.

Comment

Anyway, my bigger problem is, I have a serious problem with any politician using any mechanism whatsoever to reduce their taxes, if these mechanisms are not available to the average Jamaican. It's bad enough they have given themselves farin health insurance. But how can they be squeezing every drop of money from the people in taxes and at the same time avail themselves with these privileges?! That would be major phuqery!
                            Totally agree. Something is fundamentally wrong with being able to set tax policy and then take actions to get around it.

Something is also wrong with being part of a govt that sets policy via FINSAC and then personally and directly benefitting from it.
                            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

you only seem to read news disparaging to the jlp...go figure

Comment

Working...
                              X